• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Walking Dead (AMC)

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
or maybe they are survivors who turned and herschel is waiting for a cure

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

so... girl has pity sex with the asian guy. sweet. thanks. at least build up to it so that it doesn't make the guy look as effeminate as he did in this episode.
was it ever explained how:
the rotting swimmer got in the well?

That's just 11 min of my life wasted. I lol'd.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Episode was better, at least they actually started to address the psychological reactions the characters are having to the situation. And some of the surreal/horror tension was back.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
meh. another episode were nothing happened. the last 5 minutes were interesting sure.. but that's about it.

old dude: "one of your people took my horses"
rick: "that's too bad"
old dude; "k"

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

meh. another episode were nothing happened. the last 5 minutes were interesting sure.. but that's about it.
old dude: "one of your people took my horses"
rick: "that's too bad"
old dude; "k"

Another boring ass ep

Man, you guys are tough. You didn't find the Daryl/Merle hallucination interesting, or the fact that he killed the one walker with a rock and stick and then pulled out the bolt stuck in his side to load his crossbow for the other? That was pretty ******* badass.

It had a few boring parts; I agree that the Hershel character is pretty dry and his interactions with Rick a bit wooden, but I think this episode, especially the last few minutes, has saved the season for me. It's an upward trend in the right direction whereas the previous few episodes were spiraling downward into a boring and uninteresting oblivion.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
i thought those parts were ok, but in general they do nothing to progress the plot of the show forward. it's ******* boring. also i don't understand the lead in... how does that fit in with everything? when the ep started i was like 'woah this is cool', but then it's never mentioned/referenced/brought up again. was it just to show the sfx of them napalming the city? where were they?...

Last edited:

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i thought those parts were ok, but in general they do nothing to progress the plot of the show forward. it's ******* boring. also i don't understand the lead in... how does that fit in with everything? when the ep started i was like 'woah this is cool', but then it's never mentioned/referenced/brought up again. was it just to show the sfx of them napalming the city? where were they?...

I think it was more to show how watching that scene unfold was finally cementing the reality of the situation they were all in. It was REAL. The whole episode made this season more real again with the interchange between Rick and Shane, Daryl getting hurt, that woman almost killing him, and the walkers being housed in the barn. I feel the coming episodes will move along nicely with that latest revelation....or at least hope that it will.

Last edited:

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
white / asian .... I was really giving the show the benefit of the doubt the first few eps, but man, it's just kinda lame this season. Yeah, the parts you mentioned were cool, but that's it. Ever episode of the first season was just non-stop badassness compared to a moment here, a moment there in between a big yawn.

I'm guessing/hoping since they have double the episodes this season, they are taking their sweet ass time setting up some story to go forward.

Last edited:

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I have to agree with Teger and javyn on this one. This episode was better than the ones so far this season, but when you compare something to crap, it will always look a little better. It appears the entire season will be devoted to the lost girl and the conflict in the group whether to continue the search or move on.

As far as season plots are concerned, the lost girl is by far the lamest to focus on. It's highlighted more so by the fact that there isn't anything interesting going on among the group members.

i10casual

Reaction score
I find myself recording this show so I can fast forward through the dialog sometimes. I really don't care who hurt who's feelings I just want to see some zombie action!

Philip

Reaction score
there's not enough sex, period. Glen had it right, who wouldn't be thinking about sex if they knew they were most likely dying the next day? End of days should be a fuckfest.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
seriously where is the tension? they set up a huge argument between rick and hershel and.. nothing happened. stupid.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics