• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Spier & Mackay B-S-T Thread

hamish5178

Reaction score
Two summer jackets for sale, slim 38 as usual. New with tags, never got a chance to take them to a tailor. $160 and $180 each, 300 for both.

Just sent you a chat.

tilesomoole

Reaction score
Hello all - newish member here.

I'd be interested in any jackets / suits 44R slim and shirts 17" slim (sleeve not critical as I can alter them).

I'll keep up with the thread, but sent me a link if you've got anything.

Thanks!

thedose

Reaction score
Anyone interested in the Cotton Dress Chinos?

I have 4 pairs, 3 are unworn with tags still on em -- Size 32 Contemp. Fit

Lancaster

Reaction score
Looked back a bunch of pages and didn't see anything, but looking to buy size 36 or 38 pants, 30 inch or longer (or shorter if cuffed) and white shirts 16 or 16.5 34, 35 or 36 sleeves. Thanks!

JFK-esque

Reaction score
Looking to buy: size 33 or 34 contemporary older version of Navy seersucker trou. Honey silk/linen suit from a few seasons ago in 40 contemporary or at least 32 contemporary trou. Cream linen trou from a few seasons ago in 32 contemporary.

MrFingers

Reaction score
Looking to buy: size 33 or 34 contemporary older version of Navy seersucker trou. Honey silk/linen suit from a few seasons ago in 40 contemporary or at least 32 contemporary trou. Cream linen trou from a few seasons ago in 32 contemporary.
I have a pair of 32 contemporary cream linen trousers from this season in case youre interested

thedose

Reaction score
Great, looks like there is some interest!

So, the Cotton Dress Chinos, all are size 32 Contemp. Fit
  1. Red -- Unworn w/ tags
  2. Green -- Unworn w/ tags
  3. Navy -- Unworn w/ tags
  4. Brown -- Has been worn

S&M hemmed them with a 25" Inseam (I am 5'6"), and I know that THIS will probably make them harder to sell, since most of you are > 5'6", but giving it a shot anyway -- I know someone my height is out there!

I think $35 shipped is a good price. I am also willing to ship international, but will need to work something out with buyer.

I'll even do this: If someone wants to buy 3 at once, I'll throw in the 4th for free, as I'd really hate for these to go to waste.

Will post pics later today.

Hopefully can find someone that will fit.

otobgl

Reaction score
Looking to buy 34 Contemporary trousers if any one wants to sell their recent purchase (now sold out online).

- Sondrio Cotton Linen, Taupe

- Olive Linen

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads