• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Drakes Buy, Sell, or Trade Thread

Matt_Nash

Reaction score
Three things for sale, one unworn, two in great condition and worn sparingly.
White Drake's Needlecords, Size 30. Unworn.

Yellow Drake's Needlecords, Size 30. Worn sparingly.

University Stripe Drake's OCBD, 15.75. Hardly worn.

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
One pair of Drake's Ecru jeans. Originally 34, waist taken in to ~ 33.

IMG_4465.JPG

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
SOLD!!

Drake's Khaki Cotton Flat Front Chinos 34 X 32, new with tags. $100 shipped in the conus. Color in my photos came out brownish - but they're the exact right color in life.

This is my 2nd (of 2) mis-sized Drake's purchases from the Real Real, who seem really bad at reading size tags, where they list one size but send another.

Rather than return them, I thought I'd share a deal with size specificity here.

Also, I'll trip over myself to trade for a pair of 33s, or 32s - in any color (these are great chinos!).

Cheers!

Last edited:

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
FOUND! A kind thread-member just offered me an equivalent black knit.

Thanks, all for the suggestions.

WTB: Drake's black knit tie.

Anyone interested to pass along a tightly-woven crunchy black knit? Mailing to Oregon.

Thought I'd ask here before heading to Shibumi? ̶A̶s̶c̶o̶t̶ only ships in Europe/UK.

Cheers!

DRAKES-KNIT-SILK-TIE-BLACK-1.jpeg

Last edited:

slows2k

Reaction score
WTB: Drake's black knit tie.

Anyone interested to pass along a tightly-woven crunchy black knit? Mailing to Oregon.

Thought I'd ask here before heading to Shibumi? ̶A̶s̶c̶o̶t̶ only ships in Europe/UK.

Cheers!

View attachment 2004103

AFAIK Kamakura sells ties from the same maker, too. I think theyre made to the same standard but I'm open to hearing if that is incorrect.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another archive pickup that didn’t work (too small)

Orange casentino chore jacket, size 44

Bought for $650, they’ve dropped their prices since then.
I think I got the only 44 so maybe somebody that actually knows how drake’s fits wants this

Last edited:

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
Drake's MK IV Brown Cotton/Linen Games Suit 40/34 (continuing some closet-cleaning)

IMG_4491.JPG

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still available.
Another archive pickup that didn’t work (too small)

Orange casentino chore jacket, size 44

Bought for $650, they’ve dropped their prices since then.
I think I got the only 44 so maybe somebody that actually knows how drake’s fits wants this

Phillip Dean

Reaction score
Letting go of a wonderful belted rain mac from Drake's, which I believe was part of their A/W '21 offering. Only worn a handful of times, just too big on me (I'm usually a 40). $350 plus $15 shipping.

Anohito

Reaction score
Letting go of some Drake’s pieces as they are unfortunately a bit too small now. Mostly from several seasons ago but all well cared for and and in good shape!

Drake’s Yellow Plaid OCBD 17.5 / 44
https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/drake’s-easy-day-yellow-plaid-button-down-17-4-44.35633/

Drake’s Red Plaid OCBD 17.5 / 44

https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/drake’s-easyday-red-plaid-button-down-17-5-44.35635/

Drake’s Natural Linen Chore Coat XL

https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/drake’s-natural-linen-chore-coat-xl.35637/

Drake’s Denim (Chambray?) Chore Coat XL

https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/drake’s-denim-chambray-chore-coat-xl.35639/

Happy to post more pictures or measurements if needed. Thanks!

AltNameTK

Reaction score
I dropped a couple of light blue Easyday poplin shirts in BST. Happy to take any offers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads