• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cafedandy

Reaction score
@cafedandy That womens U shirt looks pretty dope. Reminds me of some 90s Polo button downs I've been picking up if I find them almost new.
You can take your usual mens size should you decide to pick it up, it's quite wide! But may only look good tucked in and with folded sleeves, unless you may want to use it like a long shirt also. The blue one has the green pinstripes also, visible only up close.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This fit is a disaster because I am headed to the gym but just wanted to share that I really am liking my JWA fleece popover. The mustard color is nice and the fleece is softer than I would have expected.

Attachments

• 9BE6D8BB-70A6-4417-A814-21C360F25A72.jpeg
    9BE6D8BB-70A6-4417-A814-21C360F25A72.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 412

NonChalant321

Reaction score
Took advantage of a friend visiting me and asked to purchase some additional U items (which I did say I will buy on sale but I'm concerned with sizing availability so...)

U Broadcloth Shirt in Navy - this one has a nice shade of navy. I already have the off-white and I think this may be the best version of this shirt with the gloss and softness of the fabric. Still great after a wash.

U Wide Fit Pleated Tapered Pants - Usually these pants sit high on my waist TTS but got a size up on this one so it now sits lower. I think the pleats may be more pronounced in this one. Still getting used to the wideness.

(Also behind me is the JWA 2 Way Reversible Bag - The only one that interested me in the JWA collab, it's a nice roomy bag to fit a laptop and such, and good if you're looking for something similar to a Military Helmet Bag (Porter makes a better version imo). )

View attachment 1263951

View attachment 1263952

Women's U Cotton Oversized Shirt - Got inspired by some Japanese and Korean guys on IG who style it nicely and took a chance with it. I'm usually an M-L, so I took this one in L and still so wide and massive (swimming in it) - you may want to take your usual size but the sleeve length will be shorter and just wear it rolled up. May not be for everyone, but it's nice to experiment from time to time.

U Straight Pants - Really enjoying this pair. And it does have nicer denim fabric, even if it's thin.

View attachment 1263953

View attachment 1263954

What color did you get the helmet bag?

I got the navy. I have a head porter one as well and the JWA is way larger in size.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I stopped into a store and tried on some more stuff. The UU jersey pants are kinda nice. The fabric is like a stretchy, cooler wearing wool flannel. The downside is it seems like they'll pick up a lot of lint and maybe age poorly.

I picked up a UU modal shirt and the broadcloth shirt in cream - nice basics. Also noticed that there are lots of the EG shawl collar jackets and liner jackets in stock, in all sizes and colors in the store. Those are all sold out online.

cafedandy

Reaction score
What color did you get the helmet bag?

I got the navy. I have a head porter one as well and the JWA is way larger in size.
Got the navy as well, I like that it fits a lot of things. ?

I stopped into a store and tried on some more stuff. The UU jersey pants are kinda nice. The fabric is like a stretchy, cooler wearing wool flannel. The downside is it seems like they'll pick up a lot of lint and maybe age poorly.
How is the fit on the U Jersey Pants? Does the texture somehow approximate the fleece shirt jacket? (Wasn’t able to handle this one as it was unavailable on launch day, now I’m curious!)

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the fit is the same as the wide pants that go with the suits. The fabric is a lot thinner than the shirt jacket, but it does have a similar texture.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of the UU fatigue/ field jackets from last summer in a size L they would be interested in selling?

Please PM if so!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads