• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a Uniqlo blazer?

I don't care about material, just want something that is slim fit and will really only be used on an infrequent basis.

I usually wear a 38S and BB1 in Brooks Brothers Black Fleece. I am 5"4 and 160 pounds. Athletic/slim build.
I wear 15 - 32/33 in dress shirts.

So, I need help on both sizing and what model I should consider getting.

I'm looking at the following =
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=069170

Thanks!

Last edited:

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Why not just get the Uniqlo flannel suits?
Pants are $80, jacket is $170, I believe.

I have a couple good suits allready. Plus, I work in a casual IT setting, so I don't wear suits much. I just need a cheap blazer for dates, going out on the town, and so forth.

In time (two years), I hope to get a proper blazer or sportscoat, but that will be when I've moved on to a better job which requires me to dress up a little more.

Last edited:

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone handlded Djokovic sports tennis shorts and shirt?

I've got the white shorts (played in them once); although they are not quite as slim as the press release had me believe, they are very comfy and a joy to wear. The pockets are a particular highlight, with their felt lining. Sizes were pretty bare in the 5th Ave flagship, not sure if they are planning on restocks soon or not. Though if Djok somehow manages to knock off Federer I wouldn't be surprised with a further promo push

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone checked out their flannels yet? Do they have nice colors this year? I have not had time to visit their store.

Last year they had some nice flannels colors were very nice.

McCurry

Reaction score

I have a couple good suits allready. Plus, I work in a casual IT setting, so I don't wear suits much. I just need a cheap blazer for dates, going out on the town, and so forth. 

In time (two years), I hope to get a proper blazer or sportscoat, but that will be when I've moved on to a better job which requires me to dress up a little more.

If you don't mind the material. Go for the slim fit linen blazer. The fit is really great. I saw it on sale for 19.90 at my local store

slacks133

Reaction score
How accurate are the chest measurements on the uniqlo website for the oxfords ? Do they include the box pleat stretched out/opened?

Thanks.

Youngj

Reaction score
Are the oxfords known to crease? 3 have just arrived and the old women is already refusing to iron them
uhoh.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Went to the 53rd st flagship sunday and it's pretty ******* big. Tourists going apeshit over those stupid down jackets in the tunnel.

Picked up more tees and socks, kinda mad they didn't have my mesh work out shirts but the uu stuff was decently nice. A couple blazers and cardigans plus lounge set only thing I'd probably cop later. Don't like any of the shirts or cargo pants and tees feel terrible.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads