• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VJAYEYE

Reaction score
U regular fit tapered pants vs U relaxed tapered pants: anyone can share their experience with either or both? Looking into a lightweight pant for the summer. Thanks in advance.

inTROYspection

Reaction score
Looking for last season's short-sleeve sweater (knitted t-shirt) in Off White and size Small. Let me know if you have and are interested in selling.

1621432432742.png

NonChalant321

Reaction score
Has anyone had the chance to try on or see the Uniqlo x Theory collection IRL? Interested in the full open airism polo shirt. The pocketable parka and and UL relaxed shorts were on my mind too but they're sold out in my size online.

loopdeloop

Reaction score
Picked up a few things recently with mixed results. The J sweat is a great shape, and the grey has a nice blue'ish hue to it... quite roomy tho so i maybe should have sized down. Anyone tried the mountain parka or hooded half length coat? Might try one of them if there's another price drop.

The embroidered hats and oversized t-shirts from JW are lovely (more little touches like this in future collabs would be great). The wide fit straight leg jeans are a weird fit for me - not roomy enough around the hips, quite a short rise etc... feel a bit like Flat Stanley wearing them (i could easily size up, so might give them another go). After wearing elasticised waistbands constantly for over a year now though, i'm not sure i can go back...

...Which is why i can recommend the relaxed fit ankle length trousers! Pretty cheap and lightweight, but comfy for around the house and when it eventually warms up, for outdoors too.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

U FW preview. Looks like more of the same, for better or worse.

cafedandy

Reaction score

U FW preview. Looks like more of the same, for better or worse.
Thanks for this, actually does look more of the same, haha! If anything, the women's belted denim coat and liquette look interesting...

BearCatCow

Reaction score
I like the darker warmer color tones! And more of the same is fine by me. I like knowing I can wear the heck out of something and if it gets beat up, replace it with a similar but fresh UU item. Like it is a comfortable, nice, yet dependable part of my life.

cafedandy

Reaction score
There is an interesting new knit previewed here: https://www.webuomo.jp/fashion/142755/?shm-vp=1
Thanks for this one, these guys from Uomo Magazine always give better previews. That full zip driver knit is indeed interesting. I hope the selvedge is a wide-fit tapered one this time around. Looking at it again, it may still be worth checking out once the line-up is out, even if its more of the same with new details and colors - pieces that can still work with past seasons.

cafedandy

Reaction score
I like the jacket (milano?) from the first pic and trousers with front pocket give me EG vibes. This preview had much better pics
The first jacket I think is a double facewool jersey one, might be similar to last year's material but in a 3 button, low gorge lapel type (or if it's the top image, it might be the collarless fleece cardigan? both look good). There's something in it that's interesting. And yeah, the pants have some character with that front pocket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads