• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, small PSA. Stopped by Harry's Outlet, and although there weren't a tonne of great deals, there was a pair of Chuch's Sahara's in Navy Suede (gummy sole) for $169 in 7UK.

Note: They have three pairs at the store. BUT, two of the pairs have colour mismatches (one shoe is navy, the other one gray). I found one pair at the back wall that was coloured perfectly. If you can grab it, it's a good deal.

Those are sweet prices. Not my size, and suede is too hard to take care of. Hopefully someone grabs them.

scatterbrain

Reaction score
I started a Toronto housing market thread for those considering a housing change or the economics of housing in the city more generally:
http://www.styleforum.net/threads/toronto-housing-market-thread.541561/

Homeowners, come post your advice and worries about the bubble bursting.

Renters, come post about getting priced out.

Property developers and real estate agents...have some scotch and celebrate in your vicuna pyjamas, I guess?

Last edited:

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 random thoughts:

I will be in Toronto and will try to join on Thursday :cool:

any sales at Leatherfoot coming up? My friend is getting married and I'm helping him get some footwear for the big day.

Sym

Reaction score
Took a Black Label suit to Xavier for a jacket shortening and a tempering/heming of the pants. Excited for the results, hopefully it all turns out well.

jl9377

Reaction score
Hi fellow Toronto SFers,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a local sample sale this week. Below is the info.
It'll feature brands like, Drake's London, Derek Rose, John Smedley, Pyrenex, Altea, Matchless London, Ordean & a few more.

Any questions feel free to PM me.
h8eFao1FQeGlC3BulHb8Pi7kfxr0BoeS6J3-4NoAJuJxaifEoS1z4ZBj1_hPeUH0RpLKoBRpzQHxPWbb172JT5y3BtYpm05HPlmnCZrH0KH4BrgYj5tzC3BnFEwFNUil-QJ4AUTEmSHVPwxC4J3Wp5vtWA=s0-d-e1-ft

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow Toronto SFers,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a local sample sale this week. Below is the info.
It'll feature brands like, Drake's London, Derek Rose, John Smedley, Pyrenex, Altea, Matchless London, Ordean & a few more.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

I was going to post this. I went to the previous one in Winter 2016. Picked up a beautiful Matchless leather jacket as well as a Drake's tie and Ordean trunks.

Ranjeev

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Any ideas on pricing? Btw, I know everyone knows about and loves Drakes but I really like Altea ties as well.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to proxy a Drakes for me PM me.

Looking for a Navy, Mid, or Light blue neat print, or burgundy option.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think plus tax but you can pay cash...

Anyone that goes today or tomorrow please let us know on the pieces and selection.

I probably won't get to go until Saturday morning.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads