• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Toronto For Sale Thread

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone here an XS or petite guy? I don't have that much stuff but some 28 pants, XS shirts etc. Pretty basic stuff but too nice to donate and I'm just too lazy with the pics, measurements, and shipping. I'm around 5'6 125lbs and fairly slim/petite.

ADub

Reaction score
Anyone here an XS or petite guy? I don't have that much stuff but some 28 pants, XS shirts etc. Pretty basic stuff but too nice to donate and I'm just too lazy with the pics, measurements, and shipping. I'm around 5'6 125lbs and fairly slim/petite.
I don't think I can squeeze into 28 pants but generally I can fit XS shirts no problem. Feel free to PM me. :)

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PM me with your shirts? Might be interested, I wear XS on some brands and usually take 14.5 shirt.

stanchri

Reaction score

cloud82

Reaction score

I'm 5'7 130lbs 28~29 pants... may be interested
smile.gif

Caligari

Reaction score
Common Projects

Achilles Mid (BRAND NEW)

Brand new Achilles delivered to me Tuesday. Never tried on the box was only opened to take photos.
Rick Owens trades welcome.
Local Toronto pickup welcome or will ship. Always ship same day.

$350

Caligari

Reaction score
Guidi

988 Boots

Excellent condition and very well looked after. Brand new Topy heels and half soles so good to go for years.
Size 45. Fit size 10.5 or 11.

$800

Caligari

Reaction score
Rick Owens

Mainline Bomber (RARE DOWN)

US XL / EU 56 / 4

$1000

Rick Owens mainline bomber in immaculate condition from AW10 Gleam. The last year they made a real down filled bomber. The new ones are much cheaper made. Incredible dark dust color.
Will consider a trade for a Rick parka preferably the DU 6950, or others.
Local Toronto pickup fine or will ship. Always ship the same day.

Caligari

Reaction score
Rick Owens Ecru & Ivory Geobasket
$625
Toronto, Ontario
Deer and Calf leather.
Condition: 9.5/10
Size:42 (9)
Retail Price: $1,390.00US
Comes with alternate laces.
Amazing color way, very rare, and in excellent condition. Comes with box and receipt. Too small for me sadly.
Not even broken in yet.

$700

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^

If those CP were size 42 I would be on my way over with cold hard cash. My CP lows are holding amazing after 4 years. Damn..

Great stuff all around Caligari, you should get on SLP quick before Hedi designs disappear.

Last edited:

MrGimpy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For local pick-up only (at this point, anyway) is a brand new and unworn pair of suede Ron Rider brogued derbies in size 8.5D.

These are still available on the Rider Boots website: http://riderboot.com/shop/pierre-brown-suede/. The shape wasn't quite right for me since my wide feet are happier with a less chiseled toe box. These are probably true to size at 8.5D though narrow feet would be very comfortable in them.

I'm asking $160 which is just under the total price I paid once shipping and currency conversion was included.

Shoe box, bag, and extra laces are included. Let me know if you'd like to meet up (preferably downtown) to see them.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Closet cleaning continues!

Next up is a New Zegna Mainline grey corduroy suit in 38R (made in Italy or Switzerland).

It's the 'Travel' Model (has multiple pockets inside the jacket) and has the following features:

Dual vents
Flap hip pockets
Unlined
Full-canvas construction
Pick-stitching
Flat-front pants

Will post pics and measurements. Was $2695 at Harry's.

My price: $599

Another cool feature about the suit is that it can be worn as separates since it's corduroy.

Last edited:

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A belated shout out to @@rtto5588 and @nqtri for the quick and easy transactions. Top notch buyers!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads