• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Toronto For Sale Thread

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have interest in a pair of burnished dark brown Tom Ford tassel loafer sized 7.5US ??

Lightly worn, great condition, I just don't reach for them at all any more.

Last edited:

whirlwynds

Reaction score

Selling two pairs of Allen Edmonds shoes.

Maritime boat shoes, asking $99cad, size 8.5e
Benton derby shoes, asking $99cad, size 9eee

Last edited:

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, apparently I can get a brand new pair of Alden for Jcrew Straight Tip Boots (not Shell) for 430 CAD. Never owned an Alden before so I wonder if this is still a good deal from CAD perspective.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Forgot to post this, from ages ago. At Eaton's center JCrew, there is (was?) a really nice pair of boots shown below. Retail was like $400 or something, they're now marked down to $200, and when i was there it was 40% off, so $120. One one size available and on display. I forgot exactly what size but fairly large, so like 10.5-11.5 or something. I don't know if they're made by anyone fancy but seemed like a really nice boot for a good price to me. No idea if they're still there though but sort of a PSA I guess.

Tag says $200

Last edited:

Wrenkin

Reaction score
J.Crew Eaton Centre also still has that size 36 slim fit Mackintosh in grey from ages ago. (Picture here, description totally inaccurate). I think it's ~$420 after 50% off.

I wear a 36S jacket and I doubt I'd be comfortable with even a light sweater on underneath, which is a problem since when it's T-Shirt weather I probably don't want to be wearing a full rubber mac. But heads up for the size 34 people out there.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I don't think I can squeeze into 28 pants but generally I can fit XS shirts no problem. Feel free to PM me. :)

PM me with your shirts? Might be interested, I wear XS on some brands and usually take 14.5 shirt.

I'm 5'7 130lbs 28~29 pants... may be interested :)

Haven't forgotten about you guys. Just need to rummage around and take some quick pics. PM on the way some time this week or weekend.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ This guy has good stuff. I wore the CM burgundy jacket you sold me last year. Sickkkk

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I wanted to love it and it's a great jacket but fit wise it worked way better for you than me.

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have two pairs of meermin for sale.

Just bought, but the wrong size for me.

Both 10.5UK hiro last.

Black calf and Chestnut calf.

Just tried on a few times, have not worn them outside.

Selling both together for $440 CAD All in for pickup.

Extra for shipping.

Send me a pm if you're interested.

They're just stock from website.

Jay
Bump - dropped price

djdanniedee

Reaction score
Been meaning to post these for awhile but never got around to them. All except the Allen Edmonds are barely worn, probably only a handful of times as you can tell from the soles. They're all size 8UK, which is perfect for my right foot but just a tad tight for my left, wish i gone with a 8.5 instead, but I learn now.

Anyways, at the moment i'm hoping to trade these for other shoes that are in good condition/close to new that are size 8.5UK. Looking for brands similar to Carmina, Enzo etc... sorry, not interested in Allen Edmonds. Please let me know if you have something and we can discuss.

Also, i know the Double Rider isn't menswear but since i'm already posting figured i'd put it up too. If it's not appropriate i'll definitely take it down. Again with that, it's a half size too small, long story... It has a fur collar (forgot to take a picture) that i'll be including as well. Total i paid about $1050USD plus shipping/taxes, looking for 900USD.
Thanks everyone.

Skoak Carmina famous bal boots size - 8UK forest last

Carmina penny loafers - 8.5uk Simpson last

J Fitzpatrick - size 8UK (can't remember the last name but they're all similar fit except the toe design from what i remember)

Carmina U-wing suede - size 8UK rain last

J. Fitzpatrick denim wedgewood - size 8UK

Allen Edmonds - size 9D on the 5last i believe

Vanson Daredevil size Small - never worn, only tried on at home

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, closet cleaning rolls on...

Up for sale is the real deal.

A NWT RLPL Solid Navy Sport Coat

It retails for $2695 US (that's $3,540 CAD) and is hand made. It's from the original Purple Label, not the re-branded black label.

My price is $599 CAD. That's 83% off the retail price.

Details:

Size 40R.
Retail $2,695.
98% Wool; 2% Silk
Suede elbow patches and collar lining.
3 role 2
Dual vent
Extra button included in RL velvet pouch

Measurements:
Shoulders - 18"
Chest - 21"
Waist - 19"
Length - 30"
Sleeve - 25.5" from shoulder

PM with any questions.

Last edited:

whirlwynds

Reaction score
See my above post re two pairs of allen edmonds. Would like them gone, please make an offer!

Last edited:

ADub

Reaction score
Similar to Master-Classter I have some stuff that no longer fit me and it would take too much effort to take good photos and measure them haha. I have some pants in 32, Jack Lipson shirts in 14.5/15, and Saks sport coats in 36. Also have Allen Edmonds and Red Wings in size 8. If anyone is interested I can send more details.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads