• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

maltess

Reaction score
Thanks, its the same model, You are right, if I size down it could work, i like the shape, if they come a bit bigger like we said.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably not SF approved but kopped these. To Boot New York - Lincoln

Will wear mainly with jeans, khakis and trousers. No slacks tho

Last edited:

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably not SF approved but kopped these. To Boot New York - Lincoln

Will wear mainly with jeans, khakis and trousers. No slacks tho

I actually have a few pairs of To Boot New York boots that I bought before I "found" Alden, AE and some British makes. I would still buy To Boot shoes if the price is right, since I think the suggested retail price is way over-priced, imo. All my To Boot boots are Blake-stitched to my knowledge, not welted, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I know this brand is looked down upon on SF but I think unfairly so. They probably won't have the durability of say Alden or C&J shoes but they can be resoled if the cobbler has a machine that handles Blake-stitched shoes. To Boot has some pretty nice looking and quite stylish shoes/boots, all made in Italy, I believe. The leather is usually quite good and very nicely finished, if thinner than what Alden uses. As a result, they are very supple and nice to the touch. The quality of workmanship is very good, imo.

So, congrats on your purchase!

Obscured

Reaction score
I`m searching for a narrow pair of black side zip boots, with a slightly higher heel. Sadly the only pair I` ve founded and I like, is a bit out of my price range. I` ve searched a lot, but didn`t find a similar pair, so I would be really happy, if someone have an idee and could compair me an alternative. Price range is arround 450 $. Thanks for help!

The boots I want:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How is the quality of thorogood boots? Does the leather age nicely?

I've got the black ones and the construction is good - as good as Redwing. Can't really comment on leather ageing obviously, but they're holding up nicely.

skintight

Reaction score
Anybody know if these are still in stock anywhere online?

If not, know where I can find something similar? I'm not a docs fanatic, I just don't know who else makes all-white boots like these.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I`m searching for a narrow pair of black side zip boots, with a slightly higher heel. Sadly the only pair I` ve founded and I like, is a bit out of my price range. I` ve searched a lot, but didn`t find a similar pair, so I would be really happy, if someone have an idee and could compair me an alternative. Price range is arround 450 $. Thanks for help! The boots I want:
what are these?

Audley

Reaction score
Hello, any idea on the sizing of the Butteros?

What´s buttero quality like? this model cost 360 dollars, on par with the price?

This is an unlined boot, Whats the diffrence?

Would you know any other alternatives, I am looking for a black lace boot, sleek and simple

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads