• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
You are a wise man I predict the same because t shirt sneaker weather is around the corner.

genericman

Reaction score
2zz5g5i.jpg

or

24zvvuq.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
A, look like Butteros?

jaac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock
I have a feeling sneakers and t-shirts are gonna come back with a vengeance at some point. All this vintage casual-dressy stuff is gonna reach saturation soon. I just saw Shaun White wearing what I think were Red Wing GTs on a TV interview.

The USA snowboarding teams uniform was like, look-a-like faded denim snowboard pants, checkered jackets.

shaun-white.oppn-10968-mid.jpg

genericman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
A, look like Butteros?

robert geller x common projects city boot vs. dayton boot....not sure which one i like better.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was a much bigger fan of the Geller's going down the runway. they aren't out yet though right?

Alexandre_Ds

Reaction score
Hi, for a start i just discovered this forum and he is awesome.
Now, i'm dying to find boots like in this picture posted a little ago, not the exact one but the spirit of it.

Originally Posted by Whiskey
Anyone know what kind of boots either one of these are?

Screen%20shot%202010-01-27%20at%2011.50.28%20PM.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure those are John Varvatos.

Shameless plug: check my sig, I'm selling that exact pair in size 12.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks dude, those look really great. I would definitely snag those if I ever saw them available.

I love burnt orange shoes

And when you say BR, you mean banana republic, right?

SeanUCSB

Reaction score
yeah....banana republic. Surprisingly the leather is quite nice. Its the sole/construction that has required a few repairs.

jpo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
I'm fairly sure they aren't vintage. The actual vintage ones have a really different leather, hard to find that kind of roughout these days. They have been treated with snowseal, which has made them go darker. Because I'm awesome I tracked them down: http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/usmcfield.html --> Down the bottom, last item. So those are the marine version of the WWII army roughout boot. They have 9 eyelets and a different last, along with a slimmer toe and a hammered and welted sole.
boondocker.JPG
boondockersole.JPG
boondockerside.JPG
boondockertoe.JPG
Will deffinitly cop. I had some reservations as the army roughout boots have a terrible last. These are nice and slim, have better construction and 9 eyelets looks better then the 7.

Found it Razele. Forgive my manners: Thank You sir! At that price point, and the color, it seems like a nice alternative to the usual Clark's db.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads