1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

The OTHER sunglasses from movie Rocknrolla

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by netherhood, Apr 7, 2017.

1. netherhood

netherhood New Member

Can anyone tell me what brand the glasses worn by Johnny Quid are in the movie Rocknrolla? NOT THE CAZAL MODEL 856 which comes up in all the google searches and is most associated with the movie, BUT THE OTHER ONES he wears later in the movie that look like square large aviators.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/103308/sunglasses-help

I have seen old threads on this and other forums, but never have seen anyone answer or give any options that look close to them. One guy even called the wardrobe person from the movie but she had passed away, so he didn't get an answer.
    Please help!

[​IMG]

2. LiberalYahoo

LiberalYahoo New Member

Idk where to get them but they look a little too big on that guys dumb head

3. netherhood

netherhood New Member

Yeah, that's the style. Oversized is a style to itself

4. Marcos Gomes Correa

Marcos Gomes Correa New Member

Hi man, did you figure out the brand name and the model of the glasses that Johnny Quid is wearing on the elevator scene of the movie Rocknrolla? I wanted to know too. Greetings and greetings from Brazil.

5. Rumpelstiltskin

Rumpelstiltskin Distinguished Member

rock n rolla.jpg

"Don't hurt me Arch...I'm only lit'ull (little)"

That is all I have to contribute to this thread

6. GG Allin

GG Allin Senior Member

I seem to remember Mark Kermode of the BBC doing a hilarious review of this shitty film.