• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viberg x Withered Fig Marvington II - Size 12
£550 + Shipping and Fees
Bought new but got sizing wrong. Brand new in box.
UK based but can ship globally.
References available through ebay etc.
xwQPnJM.jpg

Shoot me some offers. Need to get rid of these!

PenguinGuy4

Reaction score
Viberg Tobacco Chromepack Wholecut Chelsea.
Size 7. Last 41464 (2050).

$560 shipped

Was excited to get these as I’ve wanted chromepack for a while. Got these from someone, who only tried them on. But, alas, they do not fit me either unfortunately. Basically new condition. Ridgeway soles. GYW construction. Flat welt. Super awesome leather. Looking to get it to a someone here on styleforum who will be able to appreciate it!

Let me know if you have questions!

View attachment 1294729
Price drop to $515 shipped!

PenguinGuy4

Reaction score
Viberg Tobacco Chromepack Wholecut Chelsea.
Size 7. Last 41464 (2050).

$560 shipped

Was excited to get these as I’ve wanted chromepack for a while. Got these from someone, who only tried them on. But, alas, they do not fit me either unfortunately. Basically new condition. Ridgeway soles. GYW construction. Flat welt. Super awesome leather. Looking to get it to a someone here on styleforum who will be able to appreciate it!

Let me know if you have questions!

View attachment 1294729
Price drop to $450 shipped!

CobraFonz

Reaction score
Not Viberg, but I couldn't think of many places to list these. I can't imagine many people are searching for Østmo on ebay or grailed. I've bought/sold a lot on ebay and through the reddit B/S/T.

Located in Chicago if you'd like to see/try on.

Maker/Model: Østmo Type I Boot - Finn Last
  • Size: EU 42/US 8.5E (see post in my album for a screenshot of Lars' instagram post describing sizing)
  • Leather: Chocolate Veg Tan Calf
  • Sole: Andes
  • Price: Same price I paid - $685 - includes CONUS shipping. Paypal F&F or Venmo.
  • Wears/Condition: Unworn 10/10
  • An album Lars was kind enough to share with me: Lars Album
  • A couple pictures I uploaded: My album
  • Notes: My album is just a picture to show I have them (on the same chair as some others I've recently listed on eBay) and the instagram post I mentioned above. I purchased these from Lars in mid-November. Customs decided to hang on to them for almost a month, so I just received them a couple days ago. They're fantastic, but unfortunately too big for me. I'm happy to answer any questions or take more pictures.

WatchesCars

Reaction score
  • Maker/Model: Viberg
  • Size: 8D (2030 Last)
  • Leather: Maryam Vitello Calf Nubuck col. 1071
  • Sole: Dainite sole
  • Price: $550 shipped
  • Wears/Condition: New, never touched pavement. 15 minute test fitted indoor. (have 2 month old invoice if interested)

CobraFonz

Reaction score
Not Viberg, but I couldn't think of many places to list these. I can't imagine many people are searching for Østmo on ebay or grailed. I've bought/sold a lot on ebay and through the reddit B/S/T.

Located in Chicago if you'd like to see/try on.

Maker/Model: Østmo Type I Boot - Finn Last
  • Size: EU 42/US 8.5E (see post in my album for a screenshot of Lars' instagram post describing sizing)
  • Leather: Chocolate Veg Tan Calf
  • Sole: Andes
  • Price: Same price I paid - $685 - includes CONUS shipping. Paypal F&F or Venmo.
  • Wears/Condition: Unworn 10/10
  • An album Lars was kind enough to share with me: Lars Album
  • A couple pictures I uploaded: My album
  • Notes: My album is just a picture to show I have them (on the same chair as some others I've recently listed on eBay) and the instagram post I mentioned above. I purchased these from Lars in mid-November. Customs decided to hang on to them for almost a month, so I just received them a couple days ago. They're fantastic, but unfortunately too big for me. I'm happy to answer any questions or take more pictures.

SOLD

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads