• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Viberg B/S/T Thread

bootyboy

Reaction score

seasquirrel

Reaction score

eyeheartny

Reaction score
Bumping with a price drop to $369 shipped

NIB/Unworn Smoke Kudu Slippers size 10, Never even tried on. Priced at $524 originally when bought from Miloh Shop. Make me an offer and I'll ship 'em out ASAP! View attachment 1257337 View attachment 1257339

Priced at $349 shipped now!

IMG_9251.jpeg IMG_9252.jpeg IMG_9253.jpg IMG_9250.jpg

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTB > Rough out suede service boot Size 9
WTB> Black derby with Vibram sole Size 9

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Viberg Bourbon Shell Cordovan Service Boots
  • 2030 Last; Size 7.5
  • Stitchdown construction
  • Dainite sole
  • Never worn
  • Price: $975 (includes shipping - simply trying to recoup what I paid for them)
  • I love them and want to keep them but need the funds for a few other make ups.
  • PM me for additional photos

Meelypops

Reaction score
Selling brand new in box Viberg Tobacco Chamois Service Boot 2030 Last Size 11 8 blind eyelets double leather sole.

z8k1n

Reaction score
$410 for Paypal f&f :
Viberg Reverse Midnight Kudu Oxford
Size: 8

Benny’s store exclusive, worn 3 times (last three pics show the minimal wear)

110 last
Reverse Midnight Kudu Navy
White Vibram Morflex sole

you can see more pics on Grailed

Price lowered to $375.. jump while you can; these are killerz !

SwampStyla

Reaction score
I just listed these on a couple of sites but would rather sell them here. $1,100 or best offer. If you like I can send additional pics to your email, just message me. Viberg Shinki Oiled Shell Cordovan Service Boots on the Ridgeway sole. These are Viberg size 10 and on the 2030 last. They are a brogued captoe with pinking on the border (a rare detail offered by Viberg that really makes these boots in my opinion). These only have two or three wears. I purchased them new through Viberg’s pre-order earlier this year for $1,300 USD. They are not a discounted sample from any sample or seconds’ sale. These are one of my beloved grails and the only reason I am very painfully and regrettably letting them go is I need to gather some funds for a large unexpected medical bill. These are one of the runs of shell that included the Viberg custom cedar shoe trees and horsehair brush. They are included as well as a pair of both black and brown Viberg round waxed laces and along with the original and labeled storage box. I included a few pics of them with the brown laces, as they look equally as dynamite with them as well. The shell is from Shinki Hikaku, a Japanese tannery, from what I’ve read their oiled style shell is a natural shell that is prepared with subtle differences to the traditional natural. It is quite unique and difficult to capture fully in photographs as it changes quite a bit in different light in amazing ways and has some really neat and subtle tiger-like striping in areas. I tried to include a few different pics in different lighting to detail the various tones. The Ridgeway sole provides much more grip and is much more comfortable than the standard Viberg Dainite sole. Also, another detail on these that I very much like is Viberg used their best (in my opinion) rare combo of eyelets and speed hooks, 6 mini brass eyelets and 3 hooks. Almost all of their shell makeups that use speed hooks use four hooks and 5 mini eyelets. And that fourth lower speed hook can sometimes be seen with a slightly higher pant break rise, which is not the case with these. Don’t hesitate to message me with any questions. I can ship internationally but please message me first for a shipping quote.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    467.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 79

CobraFonz

Reaction score
Long shot WTB - Viberg, plain toe on 1035 last. Brown or black. Non rough-out.

*oops. Size 7.5. (thanks bootyboy)

Last edited:

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads