• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Omfg that is sick!

Thanks dude, before I start digging, I glance over for things like these. This stuck out like a sore thumb. I love this piece. It's just too long on me.

Tweets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure if its an alcohol problem, or an Ebay problem, but my Paypal account is always lighter after Friday night.
cheers.gif

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sick Etro shirt I popped on, also available. EU size 43

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

leftrightvsp

Reaction score

Bro, college is over? Hit her up!
Looks like it could be samurai jeans. Need more deetz to confirm.

Was just catching up on the thread and I have to jump in here. I went to a prep school and dated a girl who's father owned the largest moving company in the U.S. for about a year before college. We flew to Vail, St. Croix, Chamonix, and milan on her fathers jet. Never spent a dime, despite being able to. It was all just prearranged. She used to get dropped off by helicopter on out lax field sometimes when he was using it in the morning. Her father bought her and all of her siblings a plane and a lexus when they entered their senior year of high school. she got a DB9 for graduating with honors from college. But money doesn't trump all. That family was as disfunctional as any I've ever seen, you couldn't pay me enough money to deal with her brothers or mother. The hell that home life was like in that house was unbelievable. Brothers in prison, infidelity, addiction, tax evasion, lawsuits, lying, controversy in the community... It was a situation that I won't have gotten seriously involved in for all the money in the world. Today the father is more successful than ever, and the disfunction and controversy is at an all time high. Sometimes less really is more.

ccl88

Reaction score
Sure, pick the one I haven't listed because I'm pondering keeping it...
wink.gif

It's a Medium, Regular Fit.

Haha you should keep it, it's awesome. I was hoping you'd say XXL. I probably don't need any more jackets....
decisions.gif

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Help with these signatures?
This one is on a franz weiss print I picked the other day and it doesn't match his

And the other one is this on a lithograph I'm eyeballing

Thanks in advance!

I'm just gonna say it really helps to show the art, for two reasons: 1, that I'm not just doing yer dirty work vis a vis deciphering sigs and I actually get to see what you dug up. If I think the art is interesting I might check out more of that artists work, and 2, that if I think I can decipher this that I have some comparable to double check so I don't feel like a jerk for spewing out some name that doesn't even begin to match the art. I'd love to help if I can but this needs to be a two way street. Thanks.

leftrightvsp

Reaction score
So I've been planning a week long hike of the AP since the early winter and it has finally been finalized. However I am in need of a few last things and I was hoping someone here might be ale to help. My pair of marmot rain pants were hung by a fire after our last snow and it turn out they were hung a little toooo close... needless to say I am in need of another pair. So if anyone has a pair of GoreTex pants in a "M"ish let me know! Also this might be a stretch but a light weight GoreTex jacket In a slim medium. Mine are both a little too slim and a little too big. Havent been able to find a jacket that fits just right. Have several marmot and arc'teryx GoreTex in multiple sizes I'd be willing to for trade if that helps. Thanks!

JFST

Reaction score
I'm just gonna say it really helps to show the art, for two reasons: 1, that I'm not just doing yer dirty work vis a vis deciphering sigs and I actually get to see what you dug up. If I think the art is interesting I might check out more of that artists work, and 2, that if I think I can decipher this that I have some comparable to double check so I don't feel like a jerk for spewing out some name that doesn't even begin to match the art. I'd love to help if I can but this needs to be a two way street. Thanks.
No problem.
The first signature belongs to this print of Franz Weiss, what I cant figure out it's the blue pen signature, it doesn't match with the ones I see on his oils.

The other one belongs to this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads