• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I picked up a Burberry tie today and was curious if it is a fake, or if the tag that they used just changed over time (Burberrys to Burberry). I poked around online for a bit but wasn't able to find much.

I like the colors, but don't know about the pattern. What do you guys think?

I'd rock the hell out of that. :D

MarkThomas

Reaction score
Here's my haul for the day. Had to work hard for this stuff, 5 different stores! haha

Florsheim Imperial Longwing size 10D - Available

Allen Edmonds Park Avenue size 9C, dark brown - Available

E Zegna dad-plaid BD - Not Available

Yves Saint Laurent tie made in Italy - Available

Manofstyle85

Reaction score

46R Purple Label, been a long time since I got something nice, oh well. Oh available.

And 42R Zegna Rom fit

Last edited:

Jpmorris

Reaction score
Spoo that 3pc pinstripe is ohhhhhhh soooooooo BALLER!!!!
drool.gif
BTW, does your daughter ever ask why daddy (most likely mommy actually) takes so many pictures of himself sporting different clothes?
biggrin.gif

Greg613

Reaction score
Found my first pair of Church's today. :slayer:

I think they are the Sherwood model Ranch Oxford whole cuts, but I could be wrong. The toes boxes have a pretty cool patina.

I haven't decided what I am going to do with them yet, but in the meantime I think I will wear them a few times. They seem to be about a size 10.5ish.

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spoo that 3pc pinstripe is ohhhhhhh soooooooo BALLER!!!! :drool: BTW, does your daughter ever ask why daddy (most likely mommy actually) takes so many pictures of himself sporting different clothes? :D
No, she loves it actually. Theres an album in iPhoto of her doing the same. We have to take her pictures each morning too, most days. She's so cute.
I did not recognize this label but was curious as to its authenticity. After some research on the Fashion Guild web site I found out that its a real old label. Any thoughts Mr.Spoo ?

LINK
1987-1988, ebay bucks = 10

Evil Abed

Reaction score
Mentioned this find yesterday... Nothing special compared to the recent cashmere/wool duffel finds, but still. I see this guy hanging and I'm thinking that's a pretty sweet collar, whats with all of these weird buttons? I start looking for a tag and I can't find one...

Fun cuffs

Sup.

Back is actually clean, that's just dust inside my point n shoot's lens

Robots in disguise!

Love the button hole stitches. Hey wait there's more pockets, I should look inside...

As you've probably guessed by now.

So it's not incredible, but the reason I picked it up was because the wool on this thing is cleeeeean. No moth buffet here. First Pendleton anything that I've found in this condition. Bought more cedar goodies on the way home just to keep bugaboos at bay, and I'll be getting her green cleaned just to be safe/to remove a little grime on the tan side that should come off no sweat.

Available? I suppose for the right trade, but at the same time I'm thinking especially in this size it might be good fodder for the 'bay right?

JustinP

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Quote:
I'm puzzling through how to operationalize this. The dead guy put his own obituary in his suit pocket?

mexicutioner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
evil abed if that pendleton coat was an XL or even an L, i would be giving you naming rights to my first-born. amazeballs.

TheODGuy

Reaction score
I'm a bit sick of seeing ugly LL Bean duffel coats, outdated pattern ties and vintage records in this thread. So here's some pick-ups I've found in the last month or so...

757DE7E3-0903-4D76-9FE3-A2B5C2E26DB4-4827-000003DADB86A14F.jpg

L to R: Another Cucinelli polo, Ted Baker polo, Michael Bastian shirt, Steven Alan (reversible seam button down) Jack Spade button down, Burberry London polo

C5D2B1C7-9094-4BFB-9CBA-5BBB0B6C2226-4827-000003DAEA63A408.jpg

L to R: Brioni Marmolada Jeans, Rag and Bone jeans, another pair of Loro Piana cords, APC New Standards, APC (unknown model) black jeans, and a pair of Nudies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads