• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRKSM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yesterdays....

sulka, sulka, pink

wouldnt have picked up except it fit me and the buttons are amazing

civilionaire

couple of polaroid cameras cause my friend wanted one

today i hit a bunch of retail stores, passed on telleson, mmm, ect. I have a few pics of the things people might want a proxy on because they are not that overpriced
passed can proxy both owere 27 left one was new with tags right was not s and m respectively

size 40 priced at 38 can proxy fits smaller 7/10 condition

priced at 32 passed made in india selvage and exterior braces buttons

size 31 non selvage passed at $19 black and overdyed indigo

what i actually bought, awesome unlined fishtail parka with a dope pattern n/a fits me perfect, and a sicknasty LUXE EXPENSIVE ROCOCO AMAZEBALLS hermes

jackets tag

hermes label if its fake don't tell me it will break my heart I paid $6 most ive ever paid for a tie and if it is fake my will to live will cease

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HAUL YEAH!

Church's New York, Barker, Barrie Ltd. All my size THIS NEVER HAPPENS.

Shirts (TOP - BOTTOM) Steven Alan XXL, Gant Rugger XXL, Barbour Country Shirt L, Barbour International Flannel (NWT L)

L APC Shirt with removable collar

Size 40 Chipp Trench with removable wool liner

APC Blazer in my size - fits perfect, exactly what I've been looking for for months. Dual vents too woop woop!

And the piece de resistance:
Oxxford blouson/cardigan. 100% cashmere, leather buttons, unbelievably soft and thick. One of the nicest things I've ever found by far.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oxxford blouson/cardigan. 100% cashmere, leather buttons, unbelievably soft and thick. One of the nicest things I've ever found by far.
:drool:
HFS I think I found some of that TIGER STRIPE CAMO for NATAKU's CAMO GUIDE !!!!
Wow! That is the uber rare Poly-Tiger! It was issued in the late 70's for special ops stationed in or near Studio 54. :lol:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HFS I think I found some of that TIGER STRIPE CAMO for NATAKU's CAMO GUIDE !!!!

Awesome, Wes. I found a similarly crazy shirt a while back:

vintage Hong Kong bespoke, rayon with mother of pearl buttons

Last edited:

SCoNE

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this tie? Bought it a little while ago and it's growing on me. Silk and made in Spain. What would be a decent tie maker in Spain? The shop tag is a decent ct store that sells hf and rob talbott
IMAGE_412.jpg

IMAGE_415.jpg

IMAGE_416.jpg

Duke63

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this tie? Bought it a little while ago and it's growing on me. Silk and made in Spain. What would be a decent tie maker in Spain? The shop tag is a decent ct store that sells hf and rob talbott
IMAGE_412.jpg

IMAGE_415.jpg

IMAGE_416.jpg

I had a few Versace ties with the same made in tag if that helps

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

all of the original Gianni Versace wild printed ties from pre-92 were made in Spain. by whom, I dont know though.

edit - hahah nice Duke ^^

Last edited:

brianG

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads