• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
j8tfd.jpg

Dude! Corpus makes (or used to make, very briefly) my favoritest pants ever:

The Corpus Sailor Pant.
:violin:

I'll take that shirt if you don't want it. :D

Last edited:

Jpmorris

Reaction score
SC et all from yesterday. Functional cuffs,Fully canvassed. I forgot to look for the pants, i know..., I haven't been able to find out much about Renzi. So please tell me this is worth a **** ton of money... 43R
Outerwear jacket/SC hybrid from Rainforest? Is silk/cotton/linen blend and feels nice. Half lined, 2 small vents in back, unstructured. Figured someone would want this. It has 3 buttons, in front of the zipper... Taggged XL
Need I say More? 43 T
ffffuuuu.gif

Never seen the silver background, im asuming this is OLD. 43 T
BB 40R
Sammy 40S, keeping this one.

So you just got a job on a crab boat, or you live in the Pacific Northwest and really want to up your vintage rain gear game? Here you go
Tagged S, however after trying it on, this has got to be a 1 size fits all item, and the S indicates short. It is full length on me at 5'8 and fits just fine as a 42S, but could work for someone a bit smaller or quite a bit bigger IMHO.

Last edited:

dahl5yankees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I love the Bible reference and tag from the clothes designer, I'm a Christian too ^^

Jpmorris

Reaction score
^^ I love the Bible reference and tag from the clothes designer, I'm a Christian too ^^

He would be dissapointed... im a dirty nonbeliever. God works in mysterious ways I guess...
peepwall[1].gif

GHo

Reaction score
Found a cool, flannel-like Patagonia over-shirt. Medium.

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So you just got a job on a crab boat, or you live in the Pacific Northwest and really want to up your vintage rain gear game? Here you go
Tagged S, however after trying it on, this has got to be a 1 size fits all item, and the S indicates short. It is full length on me at 5'8 and fits just fine as a 42S, but could work for someone a bit smaller or quite a bit bigger IMHO.

That is sweeeeet. Fortunately for my wallet, Atlanta is experiencing, as ever, drought conditions (though it is raining right now).

Jpmorris

Reaction score
That is sweeeeet. Fortunately for my wallet, Atlanta is experiencing, as ever, drought conditions (though it is raining right now).
Having spent quite a bit of time in ATL, I know you guys have an unspoken monsoon season! Seriously, last time I was in town it rained on me for like 5/7 days :(. BTW ill prob be in your area before the end of summer, i'll be staying in buckhead and if you, or any of the other Atlanta guys are down, i'd like to meet up/thrift.
Edit: HOLY ****! http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-POL...C_Outerwear&hash=item519e70d4ba#ht_720wt_1165
I am really, really hoping that isn't just an insane asking price, and its not because his is yellow...

Last edited:

acosbysweater

Reaction score

Here it goes!

BAM!!!  acosbysweater!  Where you AT?

Corpus?​

Is this a thing?​

Heh, glad to see my signal put to use, though other posters were on it faster than me! Not terribly familiar with Corpus, though I do believe they are one of those brands often seen on Gilt. Quick internets research reveals that some of their startup funding came from Earnest Sewn so their heads are in the right place. Personally, not too into the mustard/muddy check, though I am a sucker for popovers. Something tells me the MiC provenance would make them a no go amongst SW&D elites.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I asked for help about this, but I think it got lost in a DM7 flurry of sorts... anyone know anything about this maker? Google gives me nothing.
6c0fac61.jpg

It belongs to this 3 piece (which is available to my thrift peeps for trades... about a 40-42R
36f4deef.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads