• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
refused to leave the store until I found the profit to get Mario Maker 2 lol.

Oh no, this sounds familiar. “Whelp, here’s some RRL jeans — that’s a solid eighty bucks. Guess I can buy that $400 jacket now guilt free because I also have those Corneliani suspenders in the garage...” :-/

lasted

Reaction score
Had a lot of pages to catch up on and my browser was taking forever to load the series of posts from @snackbandit. Well worth the wait — amazing finds!

Sheepishly posting yesterday’s pickups in the wake of multiple thread arsonists. A rack of button down shirts is probably the least interesting clothing section for me to look through, but I was happy to grab these two in my size. White is Oxford cloth, blue is linen:

Second Piccolo I’ve found this year, and pop on Alba.

SomethingsFishy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HOF Maker Xpost:

Ethrift. Either bespoke or verrrrry nice MTM. Handworked everything--even handsewn pick stitching on the midline of the trouser legs and sleevehead. Dormeuil Amadeus 120s wool for good measure. Superlative work. Any ideas?

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

The 2007 date is throwing me for a loop. My initial thought would've been one of the newer Chinese bespoke factories, but this seems too early for that. Any ideas?

TJGent87

Reaction score
Hoooly **** guys do not be the guy at the thrift buying 50 cds with coins, not have enough, then go through inspecting every CD for flaws to figure out which ones you don't want. I'm 25 min deep on line and with 1 polo hating life.
is it a gray polo shirt?

dahl5yankees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HOF Maker Xpost:

Ethrift. Either bespoke or verrrrry nice MTM. Handworked everything--even handsewn pick stitching on the midline of the trouser legs and sleevehead. Dormeuil Amadeus 120s wool for good measure. Superlative work. Any ideas?

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

The 2007 date is throwing me for a loop. My initial thought would've been one of the newer Chinese bespoke factories, but this seems too early for that. Any ideas?

I don't know, but that TIE IS AWESOME!

clothesgamesmisc

Reaction score
Noticed a couple of new guys in town, small but nice pops in the last 24 so no complaints. They're too busy looking up Nautica shirts.

Pop on the Prada above but...

$6.99 new Ariats

IMG_9416.JPG

$5.99 vintage? DGs.

IMG_9444.JPG IMG_9441.JPG

All that rushing through the short sleeves for new guy, why did he pass on this at $5.99?

IMG_9452.JPG IMG_9453.JPG

Pays to look occasionally at bathing suits. I've sold this brand before a few times, ladies gotta look good too yo $4.99 Miraclesuit.

IMG_9433.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics