• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too many for a guy who doesn't use his tools everyday. Going to see if I can kit this out with my non-Festool screw bins. Can't bear to buy those Systainer parts bins when they are $5 at harbor freight.
We kit the crew out with the Milwaukee Packout system, they love it.

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too many for a guy who doesn't use his tools everyday. Going to see if I can kit this out with my non-Festool screw bins. Can't bear to buy those Systainer parts bins when they are $5 at harbor freight.
We kit the crew out with the Milwaukee Packout system, they love it.
That system is super good (pricey) I got the packout vac and it rocks.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kids pattagucci stuff just lasts. We have a puffy for the dude that has been worn two cold seasons and his sister will likely wear as long. It was second hand for us. Crazy
It lasts full stop. I’ve got two Patagonia fleeces that I thrifted a while back, and when I put one on at the weekend I realised that was 12 and 13 years ago respectively.

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It lasts full stop. I’ve got two Patagonia fleeces that I thrifted a while back, and when I put one on at the weekend I realised that was 12 and 13 years ago respectively.
I got some of the milspec base layer stuff which is part of my wintrekking gear and I use it for all things outdoor in the cold. I have beat it to hell and is still in great shape. I got it second hand also!

MrRaves

Reaction score
Anyone recognize this logo?
image.jpg

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mini Purp is home!
IMG_9488.png
IMG_9354.jpeg

Last edited:

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Interesting and varied 1-stop on the way home this evening.

Vintage Apple computer bag. Guessing late 80s/early 90s?
IMG_4910.jpeg IMG_4911.jpeg IMG_4912.jpeg

Finding this really surprised me but the quality stood out from across the room. Beautiful Jil Sander bag for Mrs J.
IMG_4913.jpeg IMG_4914.jpeg

Vintage Bud hats. Don’t think anyone under 40 can appreciate how big the Spuds MacKenzie ad campaign was back in the day. That damn dog was everywhere.
IMG_4915.jpeg IMG_4916.jpeg

1997 Starter Florida Marlins World Series Champions.
IMG_4917.jpeg

Vintage Nike and novelty 90s grandpa sweatshirt.
IMG_4918.jpeg IMG_4919.jpeg
IMG_4920.jpeg
IMG_4921.jpeg

Last edited:

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the tweed suit and sporting jacket back from the cleaners today. Beautiful texture and color on the both of them. Sadly the blue suit is too small for me. The search continues!
IMG_4025.jpeg

Also the moonphase seiko I thrifted is alive. All it needed was a battery. The rotation looks like this now. I’d like to pick up a vintage mechanical next.

IMG_4024.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads