• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any value to P.F. Flyers. They are the only vintage shoes I‘ve never seen mentioned In this thread.

Vintage models should be a good flip for sure. The modern ones, not so much. Look for for US made models. That’s the key.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can you even wear vintage trainers? i'd think the sole would should flip right off the upper with the old dry glue?
If they’ve been worn and not left to go brittle you can.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The gunmetal gray base on this one fooled me from a distance. This thing is a tank. It's every bit as heavy as the late 70's metal base Technics turntables I've come across in the past.
DSC00068.JPG

Here's what I saved from the burn pile the other day. Gave everything a good Oxiclean soak. Unfortunately it seems a mouse or mice chewed their way through the Taz shirt at some point. On the bright side, the Van Halen shirt is mint.

DSC00085.JPG

DSC00086.JPG

DSC00087.JPG

DSC00088.JPG

DSC00089.JPG

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NICE!

i recently found a Sony PS-X70 deck for $20. i can't seem to part with it!

****, i'd rock that F.U.C.K. shirt and i can't stand Van Hagar for the most part (LOVE CVH though).

The gunmetal gray base on this one fooled me from a distance. This thing is a tank. It's every bit as heavy as the late 70's metal base Technics turntables I've come across in the past.
View attachment 1692012

Here's what I saved from the burn pile the other day. Gave everything a good Oxiclean soak. Unfortunately it seems a mouse or mice chewed their way through the Taz shirt at some point. On the bright side, the Van Halen shirt is mint.

View attachment 1692015

View attachment 1692016

View attachment 1692019

View attachment 1692020

View attachment 1692021

CWOyaji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
up for a lil guess the maker action?
Kiton.
And here is what I saw all the way down the hill to buy beer about 5 PM yesterday. I live uphill from SFO, and there were about thirty of these little geysers along the way down to the El Camino. Then flooded roads and whatnot. Good to have four wheel drive.
D1F6375F-133B-4A5C-928F-1737FB4DC463.jpeg

Last edited:

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oxxford. I always guess them when the jacket is partially lined.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads