• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@impuntura
Thrift synergy!

829CC483-ACDB-4413-AA24-40C430A8FA5D.jpeg

The sad thing is the cost to manufacture either pair is probably very similar. Haha.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@330CK are you working out in them? Or are they worn as an athleisure type of shoe? I hate to say it but for just sheer comfort Yeezyyy 350 v1 and V2 are some of the most comfortable shoes I’ve worn. I’ve tried tons of the other various Boost shoes and they’re not as comfortable, but are geared toward actual working out. Which, being honest, I haven’t done in quite some time...
Always on the quest for comfortable shoes, though.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@330CK are you working out in them? Or are they worn as an athleisure type of shoe? I hate to say it but for just sheer comfort Yeezyyy 350 v1 and V2 are some of the most comfortable shoes I’ve worn. I’ve tried tons of the other various Boost shoes and they’re not as comfortable, but are geared toward actual working out. Which, being honest, I haven’t done in quite some time...

these are regular Clouds I bought to try out and see if On are as good as everyone says. this pair is mostly going to be for everyday rotation and traveling. rainy season is coming up so if these end up being as comfortable as they have been so far over an extended period, I’ll probably pick up a waterproof pair and then look into a Cloud X pair to try getting back into running. been difficult to find the right pair of actual running shoes after ******* my hip up falling of my mountain bike.

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I thrifted a pair of Allbirds like 6-7 months ago and I’ve bought 3 other pairs since then because they’re so comfortable. Feel like slippers with super squishy soles. Def lived up to the hype for me.

SplurgeFrugal

Reaction score
Landed this amazing haul on eBay! 12 Brooks Brothers Makers silk regimental & striped ties for $85 total including shipping (half are gently used, the others still had tags). These are timeless designs and each one is desirable. They would cost $75 per tie at retail!
brooks-brothers-makers-ties.jpg

thefringthing

Reaction score
Nice striped ties seem to be the hardest pattern to find at thrift stores for me. The few quality, tasteful ties on the rack tend to be geometric or paisley.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads