• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermidwester

Reaction score
I feel like the summer doldrums hit later than usual here this year. September was almost a complete bust, then during the last week things started falling from the sky finally. All of this is N/A because we had a hail storm and I've got a deductible to pay (but at least I get a new roof)!

Super cool Burberry London houndstooth sport coat in blue

Noice Brioni tie

Vintage 80s Cheers hoodie!

Super sick Donegal tweed sport coat. vintage and minty

VTG M-1951 field coat, damn near minty

Crazy ass PRL linen 4x1 DB with lapels the size of aircraft carriers

NWT free money VV

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Behold the KNOWLEDGE BOX TM!

Wait, is that a box that you store all your **** ups in and the list of people that informed you of each individual one?....that's dedication...but **** up again, I'm tryna get laminated.

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
List of people who are fired because of their poor Knowledge Box
2122.png
reading comprehension:
jdrizzy
Jompso

Last edited:

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
List of people who are fired because of their lack of Knowledge Box
2122.png
reading comprehension:
jdrizzy
Jompso
Don't lie, a pop up knowledge book would have been sick. I feel like the box doesn't offer a comprehesive enough look into it.
musicboohoo[1].gif

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice stuff today:
Probably the last of this donation, but will still go by every day to make sure.
Ballantyne and Kitty

Just some money

double r and cashmere mani

amazing ferragamo pebble grain

some custom shirts with very cutaway collar that fit very well

my first Astor & black worth picking up, wish I found the pants, super 150s

It's been sooooooooooo long, I'll take Gianluca.

AE Chester

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
List of people who are fired because of their poor Knowledge Box
2122.png
reading comprehension:
jdrizzy
Jompso
How do you fire an individual based on their ability to read and comprehend nonsense. I see wins and I see losses and I see references. I also see a box of Carrot Top props. I surmise it's a reference guide with corresponding individuals to clarify any discrepencies in their specified area of expertise. I got a better strategy, just learn it. I did that one. Cuz a list and a box of **** is just gonna be a crutch like an open book test, take the time and school yourself, it's how you win.

Last edited:

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some custom shirts with very cutaway collar that fit very well
Those surpassed Cutaway like 45 degrees ago...those are called Shark Collars....just fyi

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jompso - the Engineered Garments jacket is the Truman (looks like the fabric is uniform serge). Damn nice haul.
Thank you sir... yea that thing is ******* gorgeous, and never worn.

EG Serge wool is usually firmer than this although I do believe you are correct.

Last edited:

My Main Man

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you fire an individual based on their ability to read and comprehend nonsense. I see wins and I see losses and I see references. I also see a box of Carrot Top props. I surmise it's a reference guide with corresponding individuals to clarify any discrepencies in their specified area of expertise. I got a better strategy, just learn it. I did that one. Cuz a list and a box of **** is just gonna be a crutch like an open book test, take the time and school yourself, it's how you win.
In-jokes from the thread.

The Knowledge Box has been talked about for the past 2-3 months in this thread.

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, think thats super rare bondagehelmut langs.unstrap it a bit

Might be their bondage jackets

I have a sport coatable bondage lang orphan from Natalya nataku. That thing is pretty sweet.

That Tom ford selvedge denim is a win but i can't help but to think he doesn't bring anything new to the denim game. Like it's great to own a tf piece and selvedge to boot but i don't think denim heads are his targeted audiance. I mean i rather spend about 370 on a pair of S510XXGA 25 oz. Than to spend 600 on a pair of tf.

Last edited:

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 70/30 wool silk blend from Wilkes and Bashford...

naw....Brioni
well, not to sharpshoot but i'll offer a knowledge (tm)...

it's first name Wilkes, last name Bashford. Wilkes Bashford.

and that sc is pretty darn recent. a few years ago WB was independent, insolvent, and frankly lucky to find a buyer in Mitchell Stores.

just a little friendly info.

not everybody has access to shell, hermes, etc. but if it does come up in their neck of the woods, they'll have a leg to stand on. not a crutch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads