1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, May 18, 2015.

1. My Main Man

My Main Man Senior member

This image coming in handy again.
    [​IMG]

7 people like this.
  2. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

I thought this was the "Post A Joke,Get A Rant In Reply" thread... lighten the fuck up. Flip some tags.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Gren? Kind of an ethrift:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

I am unfamiliar with the phrase of Pull My (Fucking) Head In....however Im gonna assume on context.

Your first sentence means nothing to me or anything I've ever said. I was unaware of the lack of that sound in their language, since I do not speak it, which is why I wasn't pronouncing the brand correctly before. Hence me admitting I didn't know until recently. your judgement over me being unaware of this fact about Italian is strange, Why? I speak some spanish and nothing else, however pleae also feel free to judge my lack of knowledge of Cantonese, French, Porteuguese and fucking Russian as well, cuz why not? I know none of those either. This would make just as much sense and would make me care equally as little and also help you make less sense.

I have corrected everything mispronounced, was wrong with Zegna for Child hood reasons. Dude, have you ever heard a women speak from the fucking Eastern block? But forget that shit, lets go with logic, Why out of all geographic reasons and ethnicities, would Women from the Old USSR be chosen to pronounce these Parisian and Italian labels? What the fuck are you talking about dude?

I really don't think you ever understood or you read other peoples words but thought it was me. I'm so confused, and your criticism both make zero sense at all and don't apply at all.

How about this, Pull your head out, read what I wrote again. and then realize your accusing me of shit and sayinng shit to me that doesn't apply to anything and means nothing.

Also, logic too. This helps when making points. Realizing how misguided you were is good enough, apoligies won't be necessary. Have fun.

5. My Main Man

My Main Man Senior member

Jompso - you should go hit a thrift. they just opened on the west coast and they're probably bringing some decent racks out any minute. will be much more productive than getting in arguments on the internet. dibs on any cool stuff you find.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  6. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

I'm actually standing ten feet away from a guy rocking a Canadian tuxedo.
    And guess what,mothefucker is looking at a jeans vest.
    I just wanna walk up to him and say enough with the fucking denim.

4 people like this.
  7. Purplelabel

Purplelabel Senior member

This thread never fails to entertain.

8. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

I got a kick out of seeing them in action in rural Alberta.

9. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

40 year old lives matter!!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

Have you ever seen the rare three piece though.
    So jeans plus jean's jacket PLUS denim shirt.
    I'm gonna try to take a pic of this guy.

1 person likes this.
  11. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

Thread first? I'm gonna rock this thing... iRoast 2 coffee roaster, and I got a discount off the tagged price.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. jkidd41011

jkidd41011 Senior member

Tell him you're a free lance journalist out doing research and want to snap a picture as part of an article you're writing [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Orgetorix

Orgetorix Senior member

C&J Islay for Barneys

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

31 people like this.
  14. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Naw Im good in general, but you dude, naw. We don't joke. You don't like me remember? We don't joke, we don't talk. I deal with your shit in silence and you do me. So a joke at my expense from you is not a light hearted jabe. We aren't friendly, that is called an insult. However instead of simply going back at you....which of course I did at first, I also decided to write some shit that I knew you wouldn't ever read. but hey, it's out there. So maybe one day. All I got say is broaden your horizons homie, be more understanding and accepting, open your mind and accept the weird, foreign, unfamiliar, or odd, or at the very least, just try and understand. Your life and your business change astronomically. It's why I ended that rant with the note to simply not contact me anymore. That I just really wanted you to see that and even try and be a good guy to you, but I don't wanna be friends. Those are words from one professional to another. Personally there's nothing. I would strongly appreciate you simply conform so this can be done.

15. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Im actually setting up a brag shoot at the moment. I haven't argued with anyone for probably a year now, I don't understand why Im fucking under fire from all sides. 1 dude told me that I needed to learn to understand that I'm wrong sometimes about Boglioli when I wasn't. I shared the ISIS thing just for the sake of everyones intellect on here cuz I know theres people on here that have no clue and that statement is totally wrong and stupid. And when I shared information with people about an individual and details and shit, I get negative replies, and as far as Vadar is concerened I ilterally have abslutey zero idea what the post means or what hes talking about. I mean that was the post hat solidified it, just not my day, when you get some angry under tone posts direced towards you about shit you never or claiming things that doesn't make sense either? I dunno .....I gotta a huge shoot, This is insanity so yea Im out good call.

16. Fueco

Fueco Senior member

You're assuming I was referring to you.

You also read too much into what I write here. I hate nothing. Nothing that is, but the Dodgers.

1 person likes this.
  17. Jompso

Jompso Senior member

Tell me that you were not.....But whatever your right, I usually don't at all but last 12 years, since I've been directly included, yes yes I have. However worry not, you do, won't here a single Peep from me...and you know I hate the Giants just as much so we can agree there.....in a weird way.......but It wasn't though is the 1 thing, I was more going towards an unwillingness/closeminded approach. Hatred is a strong ignorant emotion, I wasn't stating you were generally taking an approach that cold, far less emotional, immense apathy essentiallly.

18. impuntura

impuntura Senior member

Jompso when is the last time you got laid.
    Serious question.
    You stressed bro.
    Rub one out if you need to.

4 people like this.
  19. leisurewear

leisurewear Senior member

Sick boots man, let me know if these are every available

20. Orgetorix

Orgetorix Senior member

They are