• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any 48 R/L guys out there.....? All Adrian Jules or Samuelsohn MTM. All very recent.

shirtsnmor

Reaction score
Been away awhile. This thread is seriously on fire! After the intense feelings of jealousy, it has inspired me to get back in the field daily. Anyway, here are a couple of my recent brags. Most are n/a except for the Versace:

Probably my most valuable find besides a Tom Ford a found a few years back. Sold same day it was listed.

Rocky Mountain Featherbed with what looked like fox fur.

Last edited:

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha! I don't know much, but I'm aware of that. They're an '09 and in amazing shape
Cannot ever go wrong with some cortez. 80s - 90s models are where it's at though. So, if ever any of you see a model in that date range and think damn, what grown man's foot is that small, think of me
shog[1].gif

Principle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
first time seeing this, technical long sleeve shirt
polartech suicide skier for the lo heads
Aztec polo knits

Mr G from SD

Reaction score
Looks wise, Cortez are a great looking shoe. Around here they tend to have a stigma as a gangbanger shoe, so that certainly doesn't help things. I always liked them regardless.

I knew I had a pic saved of these. Sold these probably 5+ years now. My favorite Cortez I ever found. Blue suede from 1990.

Last edited:

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Odd request, but does anyone happen to know the artist who did this piece? No markings, but it came from a gallery in Chicago.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Odd request, but does anyone happen to know the artist who did this piece? No markings, but it came from a gallery in Chicago.

As much info as you can give would help. Pic of gallery sticker, any signature/monogram/initials etc

thebuddahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thrifting has been slow lately here in Blighty, but I did pick up a pair of J M Weston loafers today in excellent condition. 10 D and available.

Oh, and an Anerican Apparel collared jersey for the summer.

Big shoutout to @freehand for an excellent deal on those Cucinelli long wings he posted a little while ago. Once I've given them a condition and polish I'll post them up. The man also sent me some ties too just because he's a stand up guy. Thanks again :)

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
While we're on the topic of art value, here's a great example from a book I've been reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads