• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll grab it for you. pm if you're serious. no worries
smile.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

And speaking of LA Law, your latest in attic thrifting news: I just recovered the same painting that hung in Anne Markowitz's office way back in season one.

shut your hot stinking face you did not

i'll grab it for you. pm if you're serious. no worries :)

i want too!

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score
@Takai or anyone else know what this is? It looks old. Greenish selvedge. Heavy with thinnish aluminum buttons. Odd upward facing hooks on either side.

EDIT: selvedge is brown and red

Last edited:

SCoNE

Reaction score
@Fueco Thoughts? Looks sketch to me but I've never handled one of their soft shells before, so idk.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On that patagonia, do the zippers all work? Do you see any flaws? Cut tag = irregular ime.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@SCoNE, looks good from here. Can you snap a pic of the side of the tag with a style number on it?

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'll grab it for you. pm if you're serious. no worries
smile.gif
"**** You" tie is ebay money all day long.

@Doomsticks , you might have just doubled my profit. I decided to try a quarter scoop of oxy instead of dish soap on the scarves since I'm only into them for $6 total. They looked great coming out of the wash. I'll post before and after pics when they are dry. Thanks a TON for the tip.

Also, a big shout out to @bpk1 for the badasss St. Alban's tweed. I need to take up the sleeves about an inch, but it's a great fit everywhere else, and I absolutely love it. I'm going to be looking out for you, dude.

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Takai or anyone else know what this is?
It looks old. Greenish selvedge. Heavy with thinnish aluminum buttons. Odd upward facing hooks on either side.

EDIT: selvedge is brown and red
It's ******* sick, that's what it is.

So guys, it has been dry for about a month and a half in my area. I came across this "Hermes" bag today that I want your opinion on. I question whether or not it is real. Any insight would be amazing!

I'd say just based on the stitching fuckups it's fake, but that would be the only way Id know how to authenticate it. Know nothing about Hermes leather.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Shanejosephxxx

Reaction score
The vicuna chronicles has come to a halt. I emailed Brioni for some info but I don't expect them to get back to me. I had the idea of calling ahead to the store in NYC and bringing the tie in but I feel weird doing that. I found some shots of a Brioni vicuna sportcoat and I compared them with the tie. Tie on bottom jacket on top. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics