• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No pics yet, but for any Back to the Future fans I scored a Marty McFly Guess denim jacket from 1986. :) While googling it afterward I was absolutely astounded at the level some fans have gone to discover if it was a custom piece or OTR. Consensus is OTR and customized by the studio costuming department.

Also EZ, RLPL knit polo, and a couple other button ups. 6 shirts, a tie, Trafalgar belt, and the jacket all for less than $30. Treating employees like human beings and not inferior slaves has its perks, haha. The folks at the stores I go to like me so they like to give me the frequent shopper price. :)

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lo sport, Nautica Competition, Crooks and Castles, vintage LL Bean. Pics later. Hyped.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
E Thrift came in - can't believe I snagged this for $9.99 plus shipping :slayer:

Really wish it fit me - alas, it's a "L" (or 44/46 prob)

RRL unlined, unstructured Irish linen triple patch pocket 3 roll 2

Last edited:

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

E Thrift came in - can't believe I snagged this for $9.99 plus shipping :slayer:

Really wish it fit me - alas, it's a "L" (or 44/46 prob)

RRL unlined, unstructured Irish linen triple patch pocket 3 roll 2

Ah that was you haha
I was watching it when it was at 19.99 then it dropped
To 9.99 and I guess you were the bidder.
Good deal man, gotta love the half assed listing

aging in rhythm

Reaction score

Ah that was you haha
I was watching it when it was at 19.99 then it dropped
To 9.99 and I guess you were the bidder.
Good deal man, gotta love the half assed listing

Yeah, I did the same thing. I dropped the ball when it was $19.99.. would have been more than happy to pick it up for that.

It's awesome in person, and totally deserves more than the cell phone pictures that the seller and I have both taken

Last edited:

Wrong Crowd

Reaction score
Any ATL-area person want 2 tickets to Atlanta Opera's The Abduction from the Seraglio for Friday Oct 14th? I have a voucher (bring to the box office, get 2 tickets). I won't be going. Free. PM me.

Deets: voucher good for 2 D-Zone Grand Tier tickets. Only good for the date, performance, and seating area listed above. I'd suggest visiting the box office as far in advance as possible to get the tickets, to at least ensure you get 2 sets together. Not sure where the D Zone Grand Tier is, aside from it being the upper-most level. Box office hours are Mon-Fri 10a-6p, and Sat 10a-2p.

I highly recommend a night at the opera to anyone who hasn't been. These days operas have subtitles, so you don't miss out on anything by not speaking the language.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1

i'd also heartily recommend ANYTHING Mozart. i've never heard Seraglio but i've seen The Magic Flute (and listened to it about 1000 times) and Don Giovanni and with the titles and stage action it's great. somebody near ATL should hop on those tix and take a date.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One moving sale, one thrift, and one TJX.

This stuff smells so good!

Yet another BB for me.

NWT.

Don't know jack about this, other than I know the Callaway Big Bertha name...

"The" Fisher model 600-T professional series. Works!

Buckhead Station TJX still had 3 on the racks as of a few hours ago, in sizes 0, 2 and 3.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In field...

vintage bike lovers: sekai 400 series worth picking up? Under $50 in great condition for age. Not familiar with brand besides know it's Japanese and lugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads