• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, JV squad is up. A few kicks.

AE Hamilton Shell #8's, 9EEE (though they don't seem that wide at all), bummed they are way too small
20171018_000804.jpg

Bostonian Luxe split toe, MiItaly, good, decent layman's salvage.
20171018_000824.jpg

And some Brooks Ghost 7's for personal training
20171018_001021.jpg

No hardcore grail-action, just for love of the thrift.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in #thriftlife.
The Darkness has come home. For a true, Diy money saving paint job. And repair.
DSC_1274.JPG
DSC_1278.JPG

Using a collection Thrifted tools.
(Air compressor, air ratchet,mix of Mac and snap-on tools.)

Had a guy help me with some panel work, to save money on parts.straightened the trunk,the drivers door, filled all the supermarket dings. with free shop time, and wholesale supplies.
Smooth as an egg now. :cool:

Fun story, I was searching for a specific lace curtain. And convinced a shop guy to give it to me for free. Saving $70. Because it was a shop fixture.and they weren't allowed to sell it.
DSC_1267.JPG

Perfect pattern. For paint lacing.kopped some colors at wholesale price, and am going to attempt a rad paint job, on the cheap, outdoors in my yard. wish me luck.

Super nervous. Everybody will see the results.
But it will be a great Thrift adventure. :D

Last edited:

mrcmcklwht

Reaction score
Sorry fellas. Imma have to bow out of the thriftmas festivities this year. My paypal is dry. And times is harsh on the wallet economy.
Would love to make somebody's thriftmas day.
But will instead have to settle for enjoying seeing what you all send eachother. :blush:
My humblest apologies .

if it helps, and @HansderHund is OK with it, Ill cover your shipping cost to wherever your secret Santa lives, all you've gotta do is find something to send. You've been more with generous and this thing is in the spirit of giving, right?

Hell, Id be happy with some awesome Japanese candies and Hello Kittys from the dollar store. Its the thought that counts.

Anyway, if you'll allow me to help, Id like to.

This thread a year ago!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What’s this brand? Made in Italy but no other tags. Picked it up on a whim.

8385436C-15F3-4EDC-92AD-39890D8B3BB8.jpeg

3939BEC6-536D-40BD-B142-84ADA1016D9A.jpeg

33570D15-384B-431D-B58B-1A4CAC80A3FE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads