• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I forget, the brown label Canali is most recent vs black?

Highlights from shirt stack yesterday. I couldn't help myself and took the skeet with it too; about 30 shirts in total. Most were Robert Talbott but had good patterns and recent, so I grabbed them too. Some Billy Reid, Vince, and Theory..

@Penny_pants delivered me a snickers bar while I was waiting for other things to come out! What a bro! :cheers:

IMG_20170924_092519.jpg

IMG_20170924_091826.jpg

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Spent all yesterday looking for a specific item I need. (retail) and today said to Mrs V "imma just check this small store".
Here is a sample of the stuff that I enjoyed before grail achieved.
DSC_0769.JPG

old school house beats.
DSC_0771.JPG

dance on cardboard beats.
DSC_0772.JPG

fix your fits.
DSC_0773.JPG

Mario break.....
DSC_0777.JPG

know where food is.
DSC_0778.JPG

pump it up!!!!!!!
DSC_0780.JPG

selection....
DSC_0781.JPG

wrench tunes.
DSC_0782.JPG

moar wrench tunes. after beer.
DSC_0783.JPG

after 3 beers...
DSC_0786.JPG

the o.g selfie.
DSC_0787.JPG

yassss!
Cheap guitars,
DSC_0788.JPG

Expensive guitars.
DSC_0790.JPG

Ah, there it is!
My precious!
I wantz it... Itz miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine...
DSC_0793.JPG

A 110 volt, single piston 1.5 hp Air compressor. Msrp around $400. Kopped for $120.not only saved money now, but into the future. and perhaps it will pay for itself.
also? i am going to finish painting my Thrifted LS400/Celsior with this. saving hundreds in mates rates shop time. and thousands in 'customer' time. *God hands* is going to work.
Happy with that. :bigstar:

Last edited:

CWOyaji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish these were shell cordovan and in my size, alas they are 10.5D and merely leather but in great condition, true thrift.
fullsizeoutput_849.jpeg

Also, on the subject of electronics, I copped this yesterday. If you ever see one take a close look. This thing sounds awesome.
fullsizeoutput_852.jpeg

It packs 40 drivers and two 4.25" woofers into a 40 inch wide sound bar, connects to HDMI devices and an active subwoofer. Headphone level audio inputs to the front Aux 3 port; outputs HDMI video and audio from a MacBook or DVD. Original retail $1,800, a good deal at $24.95.
fullsizeoutput_855.jpeg

The man cave is sounding good these days!
fullsizeoutput_853.jpeg

Last edited:

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa
harmont and Blaine dachshund shirt and a Ferrari jacket?
I better go check my closet :cry:
But is that leather? What size is it?
The translation I'm pretty sure is Lambskin so thumbs up to that. It was so soft I was worried it was polyester. It's a 2XL and it fits true/short. Harmont was probably for the same person size wise. Someone did a half assed job of hiding the jacket inside a huge puffer in the women's section. 2/3 of my finds are in the women's section lately, and most of those are men's. Same with the Canali long coat.

Quesjac

Reaction score
It's not often that I have cause to post on this thread, though I do enjoy reading it. This seems worth a mention: a purple herringbone cashmere bespoke Gieves & Hawkes sport coat, in basically perfect condition, and the fit is uncannily good. It's certainly purple, but not so bright as to be unwearable (I hope).

A quick photo:
IMG_20170924_215256.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads