• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFST

Reaction score
It's been a good month for me:
Alexander Mcqueen (POP)

Charles Tyrwhitt

CP Company Burgundy corduroy coat

Burberry silk

Burberry cotton

Paul Stuart Salmon Sport coat

J Crew Ludlow Loro Piana

EZ Cash Silk Windowpane (GONE)

J Crew Ludlow

Z Zegna Suit

EZ Trofeo Sport Coat

J Press Polo x2

Burberry Brit Silk Cash

PS Linen

Patagonia

Allsaints Spitafields

Gran Sasso Cash Silk x2

Patagonias x4

Dolce Gabanna J&ans shirt

J press Polo

Prada Pullover

Cole Haan Java Lizard

Trafalgar Lizard

Pal Zilery Concept Loro Piana (NA it has a cigarette burn, anyone know where I can send this to get fixed?)

G Star Raw

ISAIA 150's Sport coat (NA)

RLBL (who made this? No caruso label and I know the RLBL has been discontinued)

Brioni x2

EZ

Hermes

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not really thrift related but I know some of you are furniture gurus and the thread is Sunday slow so whatever.
We are looking into some new living room furniture (sofa, in particular.) and we like a lot of the MCM stuff from West Elm but I know nothing about furniture besides what I like aesthetically. Anyone know if their construction is decent and if not, have a maker they would recommend in the same price range (trying to stay under 3K) Feel free to PM with opinions, rants or otherwise. Thanks!

Last edited:

JFST

Reaction score
Not really thrift related but I know some of you are furniture gurus and the thread is Sunday slow so whatever.
We are looking into some new living room furniture (sofa, in particular.) and we like a lot of the MCM stuff from West Elm but I know nothing about furniture besides what I like aesthetically. Anyone know if their construction is decent and if not, have a maker they would recommend in the same price range (trying to stay under 3K) Feel free to PM with opinions, rants or otherwise. Thanks!
I don't know **** about MCM but I was checking this when you post it
https://www.reddit.com/r/Mid_Century/comments/1punoa/short_guide_to_spotting_collectable_and_not_so/

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's almost right around the corner from me, I'll have to check them out. Those prices aren't too terrible either, I was paying $20-25 for sleeves and $10-12 for pants with my old tailor.

Join HKT Custom Clothiers as we launch our new brand and celebrate the completion of our store renovation.

This exciting day out will feature free style assessments, bourbon tastings, a cigar-smoking workshop, and a Tesla experience.

The event is free to attend.

shog[1].gif
snork[1].gif

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a link recently on how to determine the size of a shoe when the size was worn off. Does anyone remember what the website was?

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some recent finds, better pics of the Marlows, and I finally took a photo of the seraphin with a decent camera so why not

RRL N/A, and they're probably only going to last two months at the rate they're shedding indigo

David Chu with the translation tag

Only took a month for this thrift store to put the pants out to a jacket I picked up, but when they finally did it was deep discount day so they were less than $1

awesome cotton linen peak SC

this thing...

Last edited:

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay guys looking to do some trading. I bought this ghost whisperer after Christmas from STP.

It is NWT. I have never worn it. Would have been a Christmas present for me this year but my wife has made it clear she hates the color. She is very cool with my thrifting habit so I can't complain. Fyi, this is the cobra or serpent green and is a large.
So, I would be happy to trade for a similar type jacket, does not need to be new, does not need to be mountain hardware. I would be very happy if I could get a similar light weight down jacket in large or a not huge xlarge in a more subdued color like a navy. Only color I don't like is black.
PM me if interested.

leisurewear

Reaction score
Stuff I haven't posted yet, mostly things from the Friday estate sale I mentioned earlier + a few shirts (all available)

Ties:

Shoes (10D):
Gucci Monkstrap

Gamo bit driver

Shirts:
Zegna French Cuff 16

Zegna French Cuff 16

BBGF 15.5 x 34 (NWOT - tag was cut in half)

Ludlow Medium

Corneliani 16.5

Skeet Large

Last edited:

varietygoods

Reaction score
a few people seemed curious about my Nicole/Matsuda, Yohji Yamamoto, CDG, Issey Miyake find, so here are the photos. I'd like to find a buyer who can buy the whole lot and move it realizing profit for both of us. Sizes range from waist 30" to waist 34" Haven't steamcleaned yet so sorry if things look a little wrinkly.

Below is the meat of the find, with Matsuda/Nicole Ltd. on the left, Issey Miyake in the Center, and Yohji Yamamoto wares on the right.

Matsuda (which is the label with the least notoriety but I think has the nicest designs of the lot)

Issey Miyake

Yohji Yamamoto

Comme Des Garcons

Kenzo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads