• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PM me if you're interested in some NWT Canali.  I'll take some pictures and grab prices next time I'm out [outlet prices like 75-85% off retail, not thrifted new prices].

IIRC there are some sweaters and suits, but I haven't really bothered trying to buy and sell that for the reasons others have stated here.

Also, total fan of the not-so-subtle Ferrarri shot.  What type?  I feel like they are way more elegant, but, if I'm ever to drop a ludicrous sum on a car, I feel like Lamborghini would be calling me.  I remember lusting after the Diablos or Countachs when I was a kid.  To quote the immortal words of the 21st century philosopher Fetty Wap,

"I f you wanna be somebody you drive a Ferrarri,if you are somebody you drive a Lamborghini"

Frank Sinatra

No offense Spoo you know I love you.

For the record i drive a Mazda lolz

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some quick and dirty last call photos

Looking for tie trades. Let me know.

Trifecta of staple BB 16.5 x 35 Traditional fit

Thomas Pink 17.5 French Cuff x2

Will throw this in for the hell of it

Pierson v Post

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tom Ford made to measure, Made in Switzerland.

Oh, and some goofy perfume guy named Bijan:

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Totoro is one of my favorite animated movies. Watched it over and over as a kid. I actually love all of Miyazaki's films. Here's our son's costume that my wife made last Halloween .

And here is his room. Our neighbor painted these for us.

Last edited:

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Because I can't let things go, here are photos of a stapled price tag on the lapel before and immediately after removing. I didn't do anything to try to hide holes.

Maybe your stores use different staples, or you're not being careful enough removing them.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Coolest thing ever. Totoro is the best film by Ghibli in my eyes; it captures the era and the Japanese art of film so well.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I can't let things go, here are photos of a stapled price tag on the lapel before and immediately after removing. I didn't do anything to try to hide holes.

Maybe your stores use different staples, or you're not being careful enough removing them.

I keep a small flathead screwdriver on my desk for this exact reason... I've rarely had any issues with visible damage after removing staples.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Also, total fan of the not-so-subtle Ferrarri shot.  What type?  I feel like they are way more elegant, but, if I'm ever to drop a ludicrous sum on a car, I feel like Lamborghini would be calling me.  I remember lusting after the Diablos or Countachs when I was a kid.  To quote the immortal words of the 21st century philosopher Fetty Wap,

@pi34 Thank you. Its an F430 Spider. I thrifted it.

Last edited:

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I work on it myself so I drive a 911 (that I could claim as half thrifted), but not a patch on your car - that's a lovely f430, and subtle in black.

Last edited:

pi34

Reaction score
@pi34 Thank you. Its an F430 Spider. I thrifted it.

Nice.

Just saw the store in Oyster Bay bit on your site. Good luck with that! I think they have one or two women's consignment stores that do higher end stuff there. I think they are redoing Snouders [or planning to...I guess it remains to be seen if they guy has any idea what kind of work he got into] which should help the town off the main drag. I don't really drive there that often.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Nice.

Just saw the store in Oyster Bay bit on your site.  Good luck with that!  I think they have one or two women's consignment stores that do higher end stuff there.  I think they are redoing Snouders [or planning to...I guess it remains to be seen if they guy has any idea what kind of work he got into] which should help the town off the main drag.  I don't really drive there that often.

you're from around here?

The women's consignment shops consider Tory Burch as high end lol.

Snouders is a great spot but really that should be a bar if you ask me. You should check out the Oyster Bay Brewing Co, great beer and good vibes.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I work on it myself so I drive a 911 (that I could claim as half thrifted), but not a patch on your car - that's a lovely f430, and subtle in black.

Saying anything about a Ferrari being "subtle" is tantamount to saying that the Titanic just took on a little water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads