• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob15

Reaction score

Your post didn't register at first cuz i mistook you for someone I give ashit about. Expect a ******* PM right now, this **** ain't for the public, someone needs to learn where the fall in the food chain, and when to open their mouth.

Dear Nancy, I'll respond in kind once I get done playing with my kids. Please, don't hold your breath though, it's going to be a minute.

turkey_sandwich

Reaction score

+1
That label is very old.  I'd be careful labeling things new without tags.  It can get thrown around a lot, at times.  But when we see a label that old, its hard to believe its new, unless it actually has tags attached.  At that point, it would be NOS new old stock.

And I would have still copped that B.  Tweed Alpaca corn, sure!

Got it. Thanks! txwoodworker says the tag looks like it's been through the laundry, and he knows better than me. That said, the lining looks pristine and everything else about it looks untouched. How 'very old' is that label? I'm searching the forum, the bay, etc. and finding similar labels but nothing identical.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sharing is caring:

oh and this. never heard of Orion before, this is like porterhouse thick bridle leather. worn once prob.

Thick like the September issue; like a Pal Zileri Sartoriale tie?
mwink[1].gif

Nice!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
orion is unmarked. measures at 30-32w. and i am of a mind to deal.

Last edited:

EmergingStyle

Reaction score
This thread can move fast at times! Not sure how to quote exactly so this might be a little out of context, but @the2ndhandman please don't leave the thread. I like to see what you pick up that I pass on and get motivated(well more jealous really) when I don't go out for awhile and see what your pulling. Gets me back out there.

As for selling your house and doing other things with the funds I have thought that many times. Still go back and forth on it. $60k I'd say no unless you're moving to a much more affordable area. I also think the stock market is WAY overpriced so I wouldn't go that route with the proceeds.

Lastly can't wait to see the Anderson Sheppard haul. Lifetime I've found 2 pieces one moth ridden and one that fits me better than anything I've every found!

EDIT: things I pass on / things I didn't realize where a thing

Last edited:

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK time for the pics dump!!!!!!!!!1

So much of my childhood was on this cat!

Katsu-don for first meal!

My favorite maker! I would have koped if it fits me! If you are a size 3, contact Vader for a proxy!

Nine 9)

I might have koped this if it were my size! That's the good Evisu you want!

HG!

I really don't think Visvim product good basic stuff. Their folk line was the **** though.

A gift from Takai! It was delish! But the custom agents had to xray it just to make sure.

The mountain of clothes I got for Vader!

MY baby!!!!!!!!! I will never ever let you go, again!

American culture in Japanese pop culture...

too flashy for me!

Over priced but I was surprised to see how low key this was.

NWt had a decent price. Waaaaaaaaaaay small for me though.

Izakayas are the trendy thing to do. Get your customers drunk and feed them little dishes so they can get even more drunk! More money for you!

Duck breast I think.

Went to the race way to was like woa, wtf are these crazy alien technologies???!!! I'm sooooooooooooo not a car guy but I do like **** that goes fast! VVVVVVVEEEERRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Badass pace car! My car has the same engine was this bad boy!

Full of Fire Kingsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

The best cereal I've ever had!! It doesn't get soggy in your milk for a long time! Soooooooooo damn good!

Look at their groceries! So neat and nice packaged!

We had a great picnic in the park on a tiny bbq. Some ojisan was leash walking his cat. He let it off of the leash so it was walking near us. Neat!

Went to a local horse racing. I won monies!!! Should have beted 1k...I picked the horse with the biggest ass because the race way had this big ass hill they needed to climb while dragging a 40kg. sled. It was pretty sweet, brah!

Vader made breakfast!

Sooooooooooo wanted this but too small...

Crazy colab! Is that a ******* spider on the hem!!!???

Should have koped this...Now its gone...

This is the Warehouse I wanted!!!!!!!!!! Western pocketsssssssssssssssss anc chinch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too small...
NO surge!!!!!!!! Flat felted inseam!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selvedge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vintage toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is.The.****!!!!!!!!!!

We went to a bbq in a scrap yard and shared food and drinks with international people! Look at the left over they gave us!!!

Went to a Edo period themed park. Greeted by the ninja at the gate! ******* love her fit!!!

I think these were wax figures or something similar.

Saw an action play.

Goemon was boiled alive!!???

Japanese hoaky haunted house.

Another action packed play! The homie was rock'n Momotaro Going Into Battle!!!

Koped this bad boy for like $240! Put that **** to good use!

Love this type 1!

Went to a bomb ass Ramen shop! The noodles were hand made in house!!!!!!!! So good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the first shop I thought the ramen was better than Santouka!!!

Holy ****! New release! Only $17?! Why, don't mind if I do!!!!!!!!!!

Vintage Coke machine for sale, too!!!!

Fried corn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruised pork with mustard! Went to an Izakaya and got drunk and ate great food!!!

Vader made breakfast!

Local boutique shop. The owner wearing my gift! It was way too big on him so he had to wear it outside of his hoodie and its still too big for him! He hooked me up with a nice snap back hat! Pics later!

Part 2, Tokyo! Tomorrow!! Enjoy for now!

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK time for the pics dump!!!!!!!!!1

So much of my childhood was on this cat!

Katsu-don for first meal!

My favorite maker! I would have koped if it fits me! If you are a size 3, contact Vader for a proxy!

Nine 9)

I might have koped this if it were my size! That's the good Evisu you want!

HG!

I really don't think Visvim product good basic stuff. Their folk line was the **** though.

A gift from Takai! It was delish! But the custom agents had to xray it just to make sure.

The mountain of clothes I got for Vader!

MY baby!!!!!!!!! I will never ever let you go, again!

American culture in Japanese pop culture...

too flashy for me!

Over priced but I was surprised to see how low key this was.

NWt had a decent price. Waaaaaaaaaaay small for me though.

Izakayas are the trendy thing to do. Get your customers drunk and feed them little dishes so they can get even more drunk! More money for you!

Duck breast I think.

Went to the race way to was like woa, wtf are these crazy alien technologies???!!! I'm sooooooooooooo not a car guy but I do like **** that goes fast! VVVVVVVEEEERRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Badass pace car! My car has the same engine was this bad boy!

Full of Fire Kingsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

The best cereal I've ever had!! It doesn't get soggy in your milk for a long time! Soooooooooo damn good!

Look at their groceries! So neat and nice packaged!

We had a great picnic in the park on a tiny bbq. Some ojisan was leash walking his cat. He let it off of the leash so it was walking near us. Neat!

Went to a local horse racing. I won monies!!! Should have beted 1k...I picked the horse with the biggest ass because the race way had this big ass hill they needed to climb while dragging a 40kg. sled. It was pretty sweet, brah!

Vader made breakfast!

Sooooooooooo wanted this but too small...

Crazy colab! Is that a ******* spider on the hem!!!???

Should have koped this...Now its gone...

This is the Warehouse I wanted!!!!!!!!!! Western pocketsssssssssssssssss anc chinch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too small...
NO surge!!!!!!!! Flat felted inseam!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selvedge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vintage toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is.The.****!!!!!!!!!!

We went to a bbq in a scrap yard and shared food and drinks with international people! Look at the left over they gave us!!!

Went to a Edo period themed park. Greeted by the ninja at the gate! ******* love her fit!!!

I think these were wax figures or something similar.

Saw an action play.

Goemon was boiled alive!!???

Japanese hoaky haunted house.

Another action packed play! The homie was rock'n Momotaro Going Into Battle!!!

Koped this bad boy for like $240! Put that **** to good use!

Love this type 1!

Went to a bomb ass Ramen shop! The noodles were hand made in house!!!!!!!! So good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the first shop I thought the ramen was better than Santouka!!!

Holy ****! New release! Only $17?! Why, don't mind if I do!!!!!!!!!!

Vintage Coke machine for sale, too!!!!

Fried corn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruised pork with mustard! Went to an Izakaya and got drunk and ate great food!!!

Vader made breakfast!

Local boutique shop. The owner wearing my gift! It was way too big on him so he had to wear it outside of his hoodie and its still too big for him! He hooked me up with a nice snap back hat! Pics later!

Part 2, Tokyo! Tomorrow!! Enjoy for now!

Dat red Sugar Cane

Kreygasm

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Barrel: Awesome pictures! Was the Edo era park somewhat near the Hakone Onsen (I think it was a checkpoint)? If so, I went to the same one a few years back when we stayed at the onsen for a few days.

Lol naw bro, its up north, way up north!

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
That moment when I'd already filled my cart with Brooks Brothers, unlabeled shell, Scottish woolen fair isle sweaters, vintage LL Bean sweaters made in Norway and I see a beautiful Hermes tie across the store. $ 0.29, perfect condition, turtles and clouds pattern... and my wife calls to say she thinks she is going into labor.

Yes, I still checked out with everything, but thats my kind of thriftening!
Woohoo!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Anyhow.

No pants!
Barrel: Awesome pictures! Was the Edo era park somewhat near the Hakone Onsen (I think it was a checkpoint)? If so, I went to the same one a few years back when we stayed at the onsen for a few days.
About an hour and a half south of Sapporo. with a massive fuggin mountain Demon at the turn off.

@barrelntrigger Saw some cool **** we have up here, and saw how different the culture and streetwear are compared to impressions. we had an awesome time.
next is a Thrifting roadtrip across europe in a thrifted car.
smile.gif

Moar pics Bro!!!!!

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bro, it's cool. The thread moves fast so it will get buried in a few days. Trust me, with age, it gets easier to control your temper.
Lol i think he closed his business. I've lurked his ebay store last year. It was pretty active. Didn't he troll the thread about finding a vicuna a few months ago?
He totally did and I got ******* clowned on cuz someone found a Vicuna "in my city" (coined by those wishing to antagonize) or whatever but like I called from day one, that **** never happened, and I'm not claiming I'm diddy running this city in anyway shape or form, I'm just saying I called bullshit on that post the second it was made.

Last edited:

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He totally did and I got ******* clowned on cuz someone found a Vicuna "in my city" (coined by those wishing to antagonize) or whatever but like I called from day one, that **** never happened, and I'm not claiming I'm diddy running this city in anyway shape or form, I'm just saying I called bullshit on that post the second it was made.

**** vicuna. I'd be more upset about that ******* Brioni shearling someone poached haha

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
About Suits and Denims? I know more than i can remember.

Not a fan of Tom Ford. YSL is my Idol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nexalynanmeldelserno1