• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking and my last point didn't make a lot of sense, I think my discrepency might have been to do with the thickness of jeans and tightness to the waist as well as where I am measuring my waist as opposed to where the jeans fit me, nevermind what I said. I would rebut out of spite but I honestly have nothing more to say
tongue.gif

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I would rebut out of spite but I honestly have nothing more to say
tongue.gif

I don't know what a rebute is, but it probably involves masturbating.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
I've been thinking and my last point didn't make a lot of sense, I think my discrepency might have been to do with the thickness of jeans and tightness to the waist as well as where I am measuring my waist as opposed to where the jeans fit me, nevermind what I said.

I would rebut out of spite but I honestly have nothing more to say
tongue.gif

Please report the seat measurement as well. No retailer ever does that, and it's so important to fit.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Shirts are here!

All except XXL's got TOJ and size tags, but care tags were forgotten or something; I have no idea, I provided them for them too...
I will go and buy a whole bulk of the buttons again tomorrow, some little dimebags, and include a couple extra buttons per shirt order, just put them in the pocket for everyone. one small and one big. Because some got the care tag and extra button already, some people might end up with 3 extra buttons total but that's just the luck of the draw.

What I am gonna do for the shirts is this:

-I cherrypicked random shirts from the run for test purposes (which become me and Dan's shirts now, lol) am washing 3 or 4 right now and hot washing/tumble drying them to get the final production shirt shrink figure and ensure there are no issues.
-Once the shirts are dry and I finish my other work tonight, I will measure them all out from the actual sizes, get an unshrunken size chart up and figure out rough figure for expected shrinkage that people can expect

-People can order them from the time I put up the size chart. I will explain that process when I put up the chart, but I want it to be a quick-in, quck-out thing.

I got Bombers today (except for Kent Money's, will email you in a bit, was related to horsehide being a no-go after all and we're going to cowhide now) and so those people can expect your jawns shortly, I think I have all your shipping addresses and if not, I already emailed you about it.

DR's and Moto's out tomorrow I think, and so we will have all our orders cleared and sent before the end of the week. All WV's will be shipped by tomorrow afternoon, so if you are looking for a tracking number, email me in 24 hrs.
I hope USPS or whatever post in your country doesn't drop the ball and break TOJ's phenomenally fast shipping streak, I know the holidays and **** are heavy work, but I think EMS is less affected.

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i later realized you were being satirical, sorry!

hahah you got trolled by xenox where's your anime now

Also I don't want to rush you but man I'm excited about the prospect of the fairisle sweater you mentioned. probably a ways down the road but i'm keeping like 2-3 bills in the piggy bank hopefully that will be enough

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Kent, there are no more jackets in line for Bombers because all the others cleared, so yours is first up to bat today and will be done in a day or two. Sorry for the wait. They said we couldn't use the horsehide, it was too thick and stiff, and would've needed to be split one more time on the underside to work, unfortunately nowhere does that for us/Â¥.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn man, no worries I guess. Calf should be just as gnar.

However, I'm gonna have a different shipping address, so Ill shoot that over to you soon.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
let me know, I am gonna tell the guy to get on the grind and get it done in a day and it'll be out before the end of the week (Wednesday here right now)

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anticipating the shirts. Also I'm holding out on gloves just for TOJ.

Are the trousers still being done?

smko

Reaction score
anyone have that flickr link with all the pictures of different people wearing TOJ?

thanks!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads