• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
hahah you got trolled by xenox where's your anime now

heh, im more of a kamen rider fan myself
cool.gif

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by daft
What color are the shirts?
First two runs are black oxford (the sample color) and white, with white/blue stripe and red to follow.

ryannn

Reaction score
I think he's picking up the MA-1 and CPO jacket samples today.
laugh.gif

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My jacket ended up arriving at my door, despite neither me nor Drew calling in on Sunday. Really weird, but in a good way.

Full review + fit pictures on Grey Moto coming later (just got done with a final, need to kickback w/ some CoD).

e23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
God I hope that Peacoat sample is ready for tomorrow.

Me too

Are there gloves coming too or is that on hold? I'm excited to see some shirts too.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by e23
Me too

Are there gloves coming too or is that on hold? I'm excited to see some shirts too.

I asked him a few days ago on Sufu if he found a glove maker yet. This is what he said

Originally Posted by dismalfuture
nah, no glove maker yet, still thinking of options and creative solutions. I was upstairs trying to write down my game plan for the next couple months and I got sidetracked and confused, there are too many things, lol.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Will washing the shirts affect fadez?

ryannn

Reaction score
Probably dawg. Most oxfords look better with wear from what I can tell, but you know, I just dumbass fo pho.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
that is dizzhizz wearing his size MEDIUM He is 5'11 and 160-165, works out, wears a Medium in almost everything. He says the TOJ medium fits similarly to a BoO Medium (not the oxfords but a plaid shirt he has)... 48 true jacket size, pretty normal. Shirt is unwashed and will shrink a little more fitted, about half an inch everywhere, but he'll still be ok as the shirt isn't too tight. washing: YES, wash them, and wash them as much as you want to. They are sturdy shirts and have a lot of fabric heft for an oxford. Also, these come unshrunk so you will want to shrink them to get the nice oxford roping affect. They also used a red seamtress pencil to mark where buttonholes go, because the all buttons were handsewn to these shirts, so that needs to be washed out. Good news about washing, these don't have pleats behind the cuffs that many shirts tend to have, nor do they have back pleats, so there aren't any real details one must attend to, ironing is not imperative, unless you like crispy shirts. They are not wrinkle-free fabric but the fabric is thick and doesn't take on too much wrinkling as long as you wash them and shake them out before hang drying, or just tumble drying with a Bounce sheet.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
that is dizzhizz wearing his size MEDIUM

He is 5'11 and 160-165, works out, wears a Medium in almost everything. He says the TOJ medium fits similarly to a BoO Medium (not the oxfords but a plaid shirt he has)... 48 true jacket size, pretty normal. Shirt is unwashed and will shrink a little more fitted, about half an inch everywhere, but he'll still be ok as the shirt isn't too tight.

washing: YES, wash them, and wash them as much as you want to. They are sturdy shirts and have a lot of fabric heft for an oxford. Also, these come unshrunk so you will want to shrink them to get the nice oxford roping affect. They also used a red seamtress pencil to mark where buttonholes go, because the all buttons were handsewn to these shirts, so that needs to be washed out.

Good news about washing, these don't have pleats behind the cuffs that many shirts tend to have, nor do they have back pleats, so there aren't any real details one must attend to, ironing is not imperative, unless you like crispy shirts. They are not wrinkle-free fabric but the fabric is thick and doesn't take on too much wrinkling as long as you wash them and shake them out before hang drying, or just tumble drying with a Bounce sheet.

And when can we order?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
got a couple things I want to sort out on the shirts, and then they will be ready.

Razele: got your wallet ready, send me your shipping address so I can get that out to you.

Brian SD

Reaction score
That's dizzhizz? What the **** happened to him.

GIVE THE MAN SOME SAM GYEOP SAL, STAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads