1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

TEMPLE OF JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNZ OH MY GOOOOOOOD [​IMG]

2. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

3. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

4. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

5. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

could that possibly be the legendary peacoat? or am i looking at it wrong/hoping too much

6. Arms_Akimbo

Arms_Akimbo Senior member

That is definitely the Pea. Looks like a day or two before the sample's finished, but I think it'll be great. Lapels look good.

7. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

sample sale in 30 seconds

8. impolyt_one

OK, TOJ Overstock/Sample Sale time: I have the following items. If you want one and are ready to robocop, please email me at: templeofjawnz@gmail.com and include the item number in the subject heading as such, ex, TOJ SAMPLE #3, etc all prices are shipped and I cover paypal fees. Quick pre-emptive FAQ: (please read) -I take paypal. Regular payments are fine, I cover paypal fees, the price listed is the price one needs to fill into the amount field, no more, no less please. PLEASE DON'T PAYPAL ME UNTIL I GIVE YOU DIBS VIA EMAILED RESPONSE, because I don't have time to go back and refund payments to eager beavers, etc. Also, on the same token, if you email me about a sample and you don't hear back from me, assume that the piece is gone. Unfortunately, I don't have time to respond with 'no, sorry, it's gone' to everybody who emails (there will be a ton of you going for the same things probably) I will try to update in further posts if a piece sells to avoid further confusion. All sales will be final, I have measured them thoroughly and I will disclose any faults or unique points in the following descriptions. I unfortunately can't spend time answering sizing questions in emails for these, the measurements are here for your reference on each piece. -Note that WV's fit snugly inside because of the padded lining. The outer measurements are for the outside, not the inside.... -Because they are casual outerwear pieces, the most important measurements are the S2S, and then body lengths and sleeve lengths, but note all measurements to be 100% sure Most of these items don't have TOJ tags, chains, etc, and I don't have time to put them on either, they're as-is. Thanks. 1. TOJ1 black cashmere/black Italian lamb over black goretex, black YKK zip notes: perfect. last true TOJ1 I have. price: $275 Size: TOJ 46 s2s 17.5 p2p 19.5 front/back body length: 21/23 sleeve 25 [​IMG] 2. TOJ1 Whodinihimself's original jacket. Black washed New Zealand thick lamb over black goretex MA-1, black YKK zip, wool rib trim notes: returned to me unworn and exchanged for a calf version; fits slim but slouchy through body. The only one like this ever made. $350 s2s 17 p2p 19.5 mid 19 waist 18.5 front/back length: 22/24 sleeve 26 bicep 6.5" across (fits fairly true as there is no lining other than the goretex) [​IMG] 3. TOJ Harrington, black goretex, grey glen plaid wool lining. notes: perfect. last one I have, I forgot I had this. price: $170/b] size, 46, same as #1 (no pic, you've seen this before I presume) 4. Double Rider, washed New Zealand lamb, black notes: perfect, was made for me alongside a customer's jacket and I've decided to not keep it and it's not been worn. Comes with standard belt that is not pictured. price: $500 s2s 16 p2p 18 mid 17.5 waist 17 front/back length 21/23 sleeve length 24 bicep across 6.6 elbow across 6 wrist 5.5 [​IMG] 5. Double Rider, unwashed New Zealand lamb, black notes: same story and measurements as above, but in unwashed lamb. price: $500 [​IMG] 6. Moto notes: no right breast pocket, ala cafe racer style. Unironed washed lamb, with wrinkles as a result of the wash. Wrinkles will relax with wear. price $300 s2s 18 p2p 18.5 mid 18 waist 18 front/back length 22/24 sleeve 25 bicep 7 across elbow 6.5 across wrist 5 across [​IMG] 7. Moto notes: same as above, with normal 4 pocket styling. Top pockets aren't as severely slanted as standard TOj Motos. Couple pinhole nicks on the back but they do not detract from the jacket itself. price $300 s2s 18.5 p2p 20 mid 19 waist 18.5 front/back length 22/24 sleeve 26.5 bicep across 7 elbow 6.25 wrist 5.5 [​IMG] 8. WV notes: normal. grey melton body, black motorcycle jacket leather calf sleeves, black trim and buttons. price $240 s2s 17.5 p2p 19.5 front/back length 25/26 sleeve 25.5 bicep across 7" good for someone about my size, 5'9 and 130ish. [​IMG] 9. WV notes: has been shortened from bottom so pockets sit about 1/2-3/4" lower than normal, came out too long the first time. grey melton body, white calf sleeves, wine red trim and white buttons. price $175 s2s 16.5 p2p 18.5 front/back length 23/25 sleeve 26 bicep across 7" good for someone smaller than me, and skinny. [​IMG] 10. WV same story as above, but in black and white, larger size. s2s 19.5 p2p 21.5 front/back length 25/27 sleeve 28.5 bicep across 8" [​IMG]

9. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior member

lmao

10. impolyt_one

I was just priming the blue flames that is styleforum's SW+D [​IMG]

11. breakz

breakz Senior member

bahaha...you kept your word--advance notice!

12. Noochie

Noochie Senior member

update on the oxfords?

13. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Some of those are tempting but will a p2p of 19.5 fit someone with 35" chest? I am not about 5'9"-5'10" and 138-140 lbs, can anyone comment on how the 8.WV might fit me? He said it'll fit someone 5'9" 130 lbs, not sure if that would be too small?

14. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

When are varsities going back in production?

15. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

From sufu

oh and updates on other stuff;

-possible meet up with glovemaker way out in the countryside, after Christmas, sometime early next week. Possible MTM.

-backpack guy realized we aren't fucking around and he dropped his pricing a little and we are talking to him again, and we have the feeling the next sample will be what we were going for. [​IMG] that will be soon.

notes about peacoat;

-ready tomorrow
    -specs are as I had promised way back when; 6+1 poly horn buttons, etc
    -it's lightweight as-is but note that we are changing the fabric. Not a visible change but we are going for better feel/heavier fabric weight.
    -leather trim is NZ lambskin, people who have unwashed lamb TOJ leather jackets will recognize this stuff.
    -fit is nice

more tomorrow I guess.

[​IMG]

16. ennui

ennui Senior member

Of course as soon as I order the Krane peacoat on sale from Farinelli's, this news comes out. I may just have to buy the ToJ one anyway. [​IMG] [​IMG] I'll have to see what my bank account looks like after this latest round of credit card payments.

17. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

bahaha...you kept your word--advance notice!

to be fair he did give something like 12 hours notice on sufu (and the sale happened 4 hours after that)

Happy that there was nothing I wanted this time though, I don't need to spend money yet! Harrington was tempting but I figure I'd barely wear it.

18. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Peacoat is lookin cool from those teaser pics... I have passed up oxfords my last couple days out shopping cause I'm waiting for yours! Need them nowwww

19. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Yo happy birthday dis.

20. e23

e23 Senior member

Peacoat and gloves? It is Christmas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.