The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Hmm, that's weird: how did TOJ end up on You Might Find Yourself? And that nice bomber too!

What's the price on that bomber?

oh hey nice, haha. I posted the pics last night and I saw some people spreading them on twitter and facebook so I guess the internet does work quickly hen you want it to.

Leather jackets, for the first introductory week, are $475-95 shipped depending on the options you might choose. There is a perfecto style coming too. All MTM.

2. bows1

bows1 Senior member

awesome stuff. Really want that Harrington!

3. aoluffy

aoluffy Senior member

how much is the The reversible varsity/MA-1

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Just too good, dismal. Not to mention i know what you're capable of when it comes to suiting and dress shirts plus the winter jacket, tech rain jacket , bags, and others. Wonderful job on everything so far. Really glad to see you on styleforum now. Now i have motivation to sell half my wardrobe like i've been meaning to Just be prepared for the threads created asking "where can i get something like ToJ but for under $45?" [​IMG]

5. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

BTW how is dismal so good at this? Hes so versatile!

6. mfais

mfais Senior member

wow cool do u make all these urself??

7. Oxnard

Oxnard Senior member

Those leathers look so incredibly sick, your offerings thus far have been really impressive, I can't think of any designer that has leathers that nice for that kind of money, I mean even Vincent & Vincent costs twice as much.

8. breakz

breakz Senior member

Just too good, dismal. Not to mention i know what you're capable of when it comes to suiting and dress shirts plus the winter jacket, tech rain jacket , bags, and others.

Wait, tech rain jacket? You mean the Harrington?

9. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I'm fully aware that buying clothes on the internet is a leap of faith, and this may sound like shilling, but I honestly think my leather jacket collection is possibly one of the best out there for any price, and I do have some experience with nice leather jackets. It'll be the best leather jacket you'll ever have, that's what I've designed it to be.

I'll drop price points here:

-1. Reversible slim fit MA1/Varsity jacket, one side in silk taffeta or gore-tex, and the other side in cashmere blend and lambskin - $299 shipped. A number of options are available, most all are no-cost.

-2.1 and 2.2 TOJ moto and TOJ bomber leathers: $475-495 depending on leather and zipper configurations chosen. As shown, $475 shipped.

-3. Harrington - one side gore-tex, other side plaid cotton or wool (i.e. suiting check, as pictured) and silk herringbone sleeves, OR, fully reversible, gore-tex one side and full reverse. $180 shipped.

All prices shipped worldwide. My prices reflect EMS shipping from my home in Seoul, I personally check and package all pieces and provide tracking upon request.

As my orders are all made to measure to fit you, it takes about a week to a week and a half to complete production of your piece, and then typically a few days for shipping, so total turnaround time to your doorstep is about 2 weeks, sometimes less and sometimes a little more depending on workload and the order you have given me.

I am flexible and want to make you the clothes that you want, so for example, if you want a blue TOJ moto, talk to me and we'll find a way to do it.

10. zissou

zissou Senior member

Absolutely amazing stuff, man. Great work!

11. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

Don't know if i could pull off leather with my wardrobe. but they are sooo nice.

Whats the latest we could get an order in on the Harrington?

12. Nil

Nil Senior member

I have a TOJ varsity and I'm more than happy with it. Too bad I've only been able to wear it out at night twice so far because it's been too hot. Dismal/imployt is incredibly helpful and everything with the order, from customization to shipping, went well.

Now it looks like I'll have to get a TOJ leather also.

13. aoluffy

aoluffy Senior member

I want a TOJ varsity baaadly.

14. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

can you explain the options for the a2? also is lambskin gonna be durable enough?

15. brimley

brimley Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.