• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DeadbeatDad

Reaction score
I typically wear a 33/34x32 in most jeans and the 34/32 I got was a little big for my tastes, both in waist and length. I was going to keep them and make them work, but found a 33x30, which fits much better. IMHO, they are a tad larger in waist and longer in length than TTS.
Agreed 100%

kurdo

Reaction score
Hey has anyone got these, how do they fit?

s7-1485077_lifestyle

I have them in size L30/W32. That's my "safe bet" size when it comes to most pants and jeans, but I also have W30 and W31 jeans.

With this pant I would recommend getting whatever is your regular size.

mrbig

Reaction score
I have a stupid amount of shoes. Lots of green boxes from C&J, Alden, etc. Yet the RRL Chelseas are consistently my most worn boot and they have been everywhere with me. They are always next to the door and easily the pair I reach for more than any other. I am not sure why, but the utility and ease of fit (never as snug or structured as my C&J, and yet...) as well as a 10 year old footbed that is nicely broken in make them an extremely comfortable choice. I have been recently wondering if Rios will rebuild a pair like they do for their own or if I will just need to replace at some point. I will probably pick up the suede soon just for some variety. FWIW, I really like the congress boot...
Rios will indeed repair RRL boots that they've made, all the way up to a complete relast - however you will most likely lose the branding on the insole and outsoles as they may not have them available. I sent a pair of Plainview western boots in and they came back nicely done!

oksir83

Reaction score
Does anyone have this Denim shirt jacket? I don't see the weight of the fabric listed...is it heavier like a jacket or a thinner shirt denim?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that Stag has it listed as 11oz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203-075516.png
    Screenshot_20240203-075516.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Evil Ralph. Ordered a shearling leather jacket Jan 23. Got shipping confirmation email Friday Jan 26. Felt I was safe from the dreaded order cancellation. Tracking showed label created, UPS waiting on Saturday. Sunday morning got "return confirmation" email.

I asked customer service "what the hell?" but haven't heard back.

I assume the order got sent to some store which never actually had it or they pulled it and some one sold it when they shouldn't have. Bstrds.

Ended up getting the jacket. It showed up available Tuesday so I ordered. Sent from NC and arrived yesterday. Shearling lining makes it fit pretty snug but it's already stretched out a bit. Very warm.
Worn with indigo bedford cord officer pants and Tricker's.

shearling.jpg

DeadbeatDad

Reaction score
Ended up getting the jacket. It showed up available Tuesday so I ordered. Sent from NC and arrived yesterday. Shearling lining makes it fit pretty snug but it's already stretched out a bit. Very warm.

View attachment 2124843

View attachment 2124843
Nice, mine’s on the way. Ordered an M, pretty sure it’s going to be too snug though

kurdo

Reaction score
Just ordered this shirt from Stag, it's 30% off on top of the sale price. Bit of an impulse purchase; remember thinking it was pretty nice looking when I first saw it on the Ralph site, but forgot about it until now. They still have one size Small available for about $200 shipped, which is probably a good deal for what you're getting. Anyone else got this?

RRLFW23054_a_1110x.progressive_jpg.jpg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone gotten this shirt yet?
Wondering if its pretty nice or just an average RRL piece
s7-1485103_lifestyle
I like it. Warm and cozy. Overshirt fit so keep that in mind.

Just ordered this shirt from Stag, it's 30% off on top of the sale price. Bit of an impulse purchase; remember thinking it was pretty nice looking when I first saw it on the Ralph site, but forgot about it until now. They still have one size Small available for about $200 shipped, which is probably a good deal for what you're getting. Anyone else got this?

View attachment 2124859
I didn't like it at first but changed my mind and picked it up. Heavy jacquard fabric. I like the colors and print is different from most things RRL.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads