• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WilsonDD

Reaction score
for 300 beans how are you liking that wallet?
It’s ok. Not the best leather piece i’ve seen but it’s ok. I noticed that the tooling quality depends on each particular piece. Some wallets may be better that other. In my case it could be better. Stitching looks terrible in some areas.
Need to say that is not my wallet on the pic.
I’ve had brown one and unfortunately lost it in trip

Lotuspath

Reaction score
I was talking with a SA and asked if he has seen the new 2021 Spring collection yet and he said; “Yes I did.” ..... “It’s a lot of indigo.”

Are you #$@% kidding me? Really? Are we really #$@% doing this again? Did I just wake up on $#@% Goundhog Day?
“They say we’re young and we don’t know we won’t find out until we grow .... so put your little hand in mine there ain’t no hill or mountain we can’t climb.”

And then I saw the DoubleRL Instagram page post this ......

“Our Spring ‘21 inspiration concept room.”

Really? That’s your new concept? More indigo? Again? How original. I hope the economic “invisible hand” doesn’t reach right out and slap Ralph silly.

“Babe ..... I got you babe ..... I got you babe ..... I got you babe ..... I ..... got ..... you ..... babe”.

noretailplease

Reaction score
I was talking with a SA and asked if he has seen the new 2021 Spring collection yet and he said; “Yes I did.” ..... “It’s a lot of indigo.”

Are you #$@% kidding me? Really? Are we really #$@% doing this again? Did I just wake up on $#@% Goundhog Day?
“They say we’re young and we don’t know we won’t find out until we grow .... so put your little hand in mine there ain’t no hill or mountain we can’t climb.”

And then I saw the DoubleRL Instagram page post this ......

“Our Spring ‘21 inspiration concept room.”

Really? That’s your new concept? More indigo? Again? How original. I hope the economic “invisible hand” doesn’t reach right out and slap Ralph silly.

“Babe ..... I got you babe ..... I got you babe ..... I got you babe ..... I got ..... you ..... babe”.

?? please send me what you’re drinking ?

noretailplease

Reaction score
Man, I love a well-fitting, all-poly snapped RRL shacket on sale ????
0B46BCF9-9911-45F2-93B5-A710BFB668BE.jpeg
2DEA6937-56B6-4CD9-A5CF-ACDBF4956361.jpeg

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
And yet no matter how ya slice it, we're all united in our endeavor to spend obscene amounts of money to emulate the Peasant Peters or Average Allens (blue-collar types, to be sure) from some bygone era or another

I upvote that sentiment. RRL loyalists are scattered across the entire political spectrum. (And a few appear to be both elitist and proletariat.) Best to stay focused on the brand. :)

wornandtorn

Reaction score
Gents,

Canoe Club’s seasonal sale started today. Some good items with relatively good pricing. I was able to pick up the last one of these at roughly 40% off with the sale discount and a 10% off code I had lying around.

Attachments

• 2ED8930D-9AD7-434B-B691-13A8AED4D958.jpeg
    2ED8930D-9AD7-434B-B691-13A8AED4D958.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 53

juniorsample

Reaction score
IIRC RRL is made almost entirely in China. China has some of the best end-to-end clothing manufacturing in the world (raw materials go in, finished product comes out) which is very rare apparently.
IIRC RRL is made almost entirely in China. China has some of the best end-to-end clothing manufacturing in the world (raw materials go in, finished product comes out) which is very rare apparently.

Still gotta deal with knockoffs, although that game is increasingly moving to Vietnam and Bangladesh.
11RC? What does that mean?

Still gotta deal with knockoffs, although that game is increasingly moving to Vietnam and Bangladesh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics