• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Cooly

Reaction score
from a collection called "Windships"---2005 or so...
Wow RRL had a label like that??? I've have RRL items spanning the very first season in the the early nineties to today and I don't think I ever saw that label (or one that differs from the one that is on all the clothes today). I did recently confirm the clothes from the early nineties did indeed have 3 stars on each side, but that's the only difference from today...

SLCRich

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First new fit combo. The green unwashed wool shirt jacket is shorter than all their other mediums. Looks like a vest here ha. The chore jacket is awesome. No where near as beat up as the site depicts

20191104_173629.jpg

Last edited:

juniorsample

Reaction score
Wow RRL had a label like that??? I've have RRL items spanning the very first season in the the early nineties to today and I don't think I ever saw that label (or one that differs from the one that is on all the clothes today). I did recently confirm the clothes from the early nineties did indeed have 3 stars on each side, but that's the only difference from today...
there was another collection called "Drugstore Cowboy" with odd labels...and when RRL was revived around 2000 with the Mulberry Street store, most of the labels were the new one star classic RRL label, but the labels were...white! If you see one on eBay, it's not fake (most likely).

Randelpink

Reaction score
With the radio silence for about a month on a few inquiries for a certain hookup/discount, I got a little frustrated and searched the interwebs a little harder. Glad I did, $1k Livingstone boots arrived today for $98 shipped to my door. The deals are out there, and they’re much higher then 30%...

noretailplease

Reaction score
With the radio silence for about a month on a few inquiries for a certain hookup/discount, I got a little frustrated and searched the interwebs a little harder. Glad I did, $1k Livingstone boots arrived today for $98 shipped to my door. The deals are out there, and they’re much higher then 30%...
link please!

Serad

Reaction score
Has anyone spotted this big coat from winter yet? Looks like almost everything from that collection is in but the coat remains a mystery...also the lookbook I guess.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 83 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 137 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 53 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 10 2.1%