• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Waist, rise etc is all great in my normal size, so sizing up wouldn't help. Thigh makes them unwearable though. So I guess buy your normal size?

fwedo

Reaction score
Yes, normal size.
Don't worry, they stretch and become like others LS...It takes time (months) because denim is heavy.
Wear them and ride your bicycle under the rain...it helps ! :D

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ordinarily I might take that advice but they measure 11.5" at the thigh. All my other comfortable pants are at least 12.5". They are just too small for me. No big deal.

Doctor Chan

Reaction score
Ordinarily I might take that advice but they measure 11.5" at the thigh. All my other comfortable pants are at least 12.5". They are just too small for me. No big deal.
Feel ya on this. Everything fit good for me on try on except those thighs. 34 waist for you? My 34x32 fit, finally, pretty well after about 3 months of good wear. My thighs are 12.5 to 13 in my other jeans that fit me perfect. Now the midland is great, except the rise is about an inch lower for me especially in the back/crack area, but wearable. i guess that'll have to do..
cheers.gif

RRLifer

Reaction score
Anyone have the experience of the jeans blowing out in the crotch? i've had 5-6 pairs of straights and low-slims that i've had each repaired/patched.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't really had the problem as the denim has a good weight. It happened to my pair of one wash that I had worn for 2 years but it was more that it had developed 2 small holes so I had them patched and had the crotch reinforced.

RRLifer

Reaction score
Very strange, and i mis-labeled the fits, low-straight not low-slim. Every pair has worn out in the crotch below the fly...and i'm humble enough to say i'm not that well-endowed! I bought off eBay, from reputable stores/sellers.
Am i just buying the wrong fit? They're less than 3yrs old also.
No one else has experienced this?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads