• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
nice haul
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
always admired their denim wallets. slim profile makes it ass friendly
Yes I love their wallets...this one has a much heavier denim & is very abrasive unlike the biker wallet I also own of theirs.

Bobbo316

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Artist Carpenter Pant that may be able to give me a better idea of what the color actually is? Cant tell if its black or blue stripped.

pvoytko

Reaction score
Visiting disney world for a week in late nov into early dec...any good shopping around that area? I thought i saw a few RRLers from that area posting in this thread

Last edited:

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You mean the rigid buckle-back ones, and are you looking for fit pics or evo pics? If yes and the former, I can probably post one next week sometime.

Yup the rigid buckle back ones on sale now.
Looking for evo pics if possible.
Do these bleed a lot?

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone have the Artist Carpenter Pant that may be able to give me a better idea of what the color actually is? Cant tell if its black or blue stripped.

the artist carpenter is stone-ish grey... are u referring to the bloomington carpenter? if so i have those and its a dark navy.

Baldomero

Reaction score

Here I am on a school trip wearing a Denim and Supply sweater and light wash RRL straights.

Wish I wasn't broke and could still revel in the RRL goodies, but I'll be putting several pairs of denim I outgrew on ebay soon enough--including, unfortunately, the badass double blacks. Or on the marketplace here. Which, in your opinion, is better to sell?

Bobbo316

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the artist carpenter is stone-ish grey... are u referring to the bloomington carpenter? if so i have those and its a dark navy.
Nope was referring to the artist carpenter. Appreciate the info.
Just heard to tell in the photo online if it was shades of black or shades of blue.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Yup the rigid buckle back ones on sale now.
Looking for evo pics if possible.
Do these bleed a lot?

Just picked them up from the tailor's - they were crazy-baggy in the seat - so there's no evo to speak of and they haven't had a chance to bleed.

Doctor Chan

Reaction score
Just picked them up from the tailor's - they were crazy-baggy in the seat - so there's no evo to speak of and they haven't had a chance to bleed.
This. How did yours turn out after taking in the seat? I went TTS for these, and the butt is very saggy. Legs are perfect, def. gonna taper the opening though. No wash for you yet i'm assuming?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads