• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official RRL B-S-T thread

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone with one of these for sale in a medium or maybe large?

E48268C9-C693-48C8-A5C9-A0C4AA06E646.jpeg

Chordoma

Reaction score
Hi,
does anyone have the Denim Mason Workshirt in Medium that they would be willing to sell? I have a Large one, so i'd be open to trading it for the medium if you have one. Or know of anyone that has one?

mason work shirt.jpg Denim mason.jpg

Kind Regards

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
a few random finds, cotton plaid workshirt with triple stitched seams and wooden buttons (missing fourth button down) $55 shipped. size small
20190209_152248.jpg

Twill officer chinos in white sz 32 x 32 look to be brand new $60 shipped
20190209_152554.jpg

Indigo P

Reaction score
Hi all, first post here ( be gentle!) i’m after the red RRL Matlock shirt from last season in LARGE. Anyone one have one that’s as new please let me know, I’m based in UK. Thanks

5C5E4148-889D-4CCC-B573-C4F7655D30D0.jpeg

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
some shirts, price all dropped to $50 shipped each
Size small, missing one wood button
20190209_152248.jpg
Size large great condition
20190118_161135.jpg
sz 32 x 23 as white as can be
20190209_152554.jpg
size small, classic western check pattern, surprised this hasn't gone yet
20190118_161306.jpg

BaronFizzwell

Reaction score
This took longer than I thought it would. I don't want to overwhelm the thread with a whole lot of stuff yet, so I will just list a pair of these jeans and a few shirts first.

Slim Dusty Ranch Jeans - Olive.
Hopefully your monitor etc. can display the colour correctly. The colour was completely wrong on Ralphlauren.com when I bought them. They're more olive green, as opposed to the brown colour that the official Website showed them as being.

SIZE: 31x34

The most accurate images for colour from these are the full length ones.

They've been stored pretty much since I bought them, and while they've been worn less than ten times, I've given them a light wash - but always rack dried them.

This means there's no whiskering, but as I stored them folded, you can see the resulting creases where future whiskering and honeycombs might be.

This is my first buy sell trade listing here, and I'm happy to answer any questions. I'd prefer if anyone keen on anything asks more questions, not less. I tend to over describe items whenever I list things anywhere, so detail is good.

These retailed for over the $300 mark. I'm looking for $80 - Being in New Zealand, postage is $25, but that's tracked and it's reasonably fast. In my experience, it takes next to no time to get from New Zealand to LAX, but it seems to take forever to go from LAX to wherever it's going in the US - that's USPS I suppose.

_MG_1352.JPG
_MG_1368.JPG
_MG_1376.JPG
_MG_7366.JPG
_MG_7375.JPG

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Selling this Matlock shirt, size medium, that I purchased from another member. Only used once since purchasing, so still in great condition. Looking for $190 shipped.

Screenshot_20190223-114425_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190223-114455_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190223-114425_Chrome.jpg

BaronFizzwell

Reaction score
_MG_3001.JPG
_MG_7399.JPG
_MG_7405.JPG
_MG_7542.JPG
_MG_7548.JPG
I've got a few of these Work Shirts, all sized small. $60 + $18 postage (International Airmail Tracked - USPS once they reach the United States).

If you're after any of them, please private message me, and I will send you the other photographs of them.

They are, top to bottom, Jack Rabbit Work Shirt, Bulldog Dot Work Shirt, Black Work Shirt, Gold Field Work Shirt and Vintage Plaid Workshirt (I have two of these).

_MG_3001.JPG

BaronFizzwell

Reaction score
Last one for now, I've got three of these Striped Jaspe Henleys, in Small. I'm quite big on buying multiples of the same thing, which is partly why I'm selling these - I found a RRL Henley that serves as a very good personal uniform. I never really got into this style. $50 each if you want all three + Postage (It would be $18 postage for one, but I'm sure if they're combined, it would come down).
_MG_1089.JPG
_MG_1096.JPG
_MG_1105.JPG
_MG_1107.JPG

urbanwoodsman

Reaction score
Also parting ways with this beautiful naval-inspired down vest. Used less than a handful of times, and in excellent, like-new condition. Size XL. (For reference, I'm a medium in most RRL tops, and went with the XL because it fit in between a L and XL, which made it perfect for layering over shirts, sweaters, jackets, etc. without looking oversized and frumpy.) Asking $229 shipped.

20190223_121648.jpg

20190223_121708.jpg

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This took longer than I thought it would. I don't want to overwhelm the thread with a whole lot of stuff yet, so I will just list a pair of these jeans and a few shirts first.

Slim Dusty Ranch Jeans - Olive.
Hopefully your monitor etc. can display the colour correctly. The colour was completely wrong on Ralphlauren.com when I bought them. They're more olive green, as opposed to the brown colour that the official Website showed them as being.

SIZE: 31x34

The most accurate images for colour from these are the full length ones.

They've been stored pretty much since I bought them, and while they've been worn less than ten times, I've given them a light wash - but always rack dried them.

This means there's no whiskering, but as I stored them folded, you can see the resulting creases where future whiskering and honeycombs might be.

This is my first buy sell trade listing here, and I'm happy to answer any questions. I'd prefer if anyone keen on anything asks more questions, not less. I tend to over describe items whenever I list things anywhere, so detail is good.

These retailed for over the $300 mark. I'm looking for $80 - Being in New Zealand, postage is $25, but that's tracked and it's reasonably fast. In my experience, it takes next to no time to get from New Zealand to LAX, but it seems to take forever to go from LAX to wherever it's going in the US - that's USPS I suppose.

View attachment 1132106 View attachment 1132101 View attachment 1132103 View attachment 1132104 View attachment 1132105
Can you post actual measurements of these? Waist, thigh, opening, rise? Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads