• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a large which I wear in drkshdw and normal rick pieces and the arms were too long and the body too big. I wouldn't be able to fit in a medium as the arms were already tight with size large

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I bought a large which I wear in drkshdw and normal rick pieces and the arms were too long and the body too big. I wouldn't be able to fit in a medium as the arms were already tight with size large

This is my problem with a lot of Rick.

ActionDad

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a nice RO leather that I am just not wearing. Since it's getting cold I thought it'd be a good time to let it go to a new home.

It's this one, the padded leather bomber (down filling). Very soft, very warm. I'm guessing it's from F/W 2012 Mountain.
r
Once you slip it on you will look like either one of these guys (your choice!). Info. from the tag: Made in Italy. RU 9791/LMO which a little digging reveals that it is very possibly medium weight smooth lamb. Soft leather, indeed smooth and smells great. Size: 56. Pit-to-pit: 24", Shoulder-to-shoulder: 18".

One blemish: A cluster of little holes on the back of the neck/wool part otherwise really looks new. (Those holes came with the jacket and were undisclosed to me FWIW).

Not looking to get rich but want to get fair price. Make me your best offer. Ships from Boston.

Laxus

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Been lurking here for a while and have enjoyed reading all of your opinions and pics on all things Rick Owens; however my Rick phase has come to an end. So I was wondering if there would be any interest in a wardrobe lot purchase. I'm willing to let go of 4 mainline T's from Cyclops (Palm, Black, ((Black-NWOT)), Dust) all sz Small, 2 mainline long sleeve T's from Sphinx (Dust, Milk) both sz Small , 2 mainline shorts from Cyclops (Dust, Dust) both sz 46, 1 DRKSHDW pods from Sphinx (Black) sz 46, 1 pair of black/milk Geo's from Sphinx (Sz 41), and 1 pair of Palm Geo's from Cyclops (Sz41).

All items are very, very gently used except for the NWOT Black T-shirt listed above. The black/milk Geo's do have minor heel drag on the right, but are otherwise in great condition. The Palm Geo's have been worn at max 12-15 hours. Both sneakers have original boxes, dust bags, and packaging materials.

I'm looking to get $1600 for the whole collection. Shipping would be included in this price.

Thanks for reading and sorry if this post is inappropriately placed or in violation of policy.

Edit: Sizes added...oops. I can provide pics upon request. I should also mention that I removed the back care labels from the T-shirts (comfort issue for me), except for the NWOT black one as I never wore it. All items were purchased from SSense and Hervia.

Laxus

Last edited:

CH03

Reaction score
Are the Creatch Cargos still in production? Does anybody know where to find them aside from Grailed / eBay?

shortlefty

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can find pants similar to these? Are they wool tweed or just regular black dress pants i can't tell. Are there any differences between the mainline ramones and the DRKSHDW ones? Does the year in which the ramones are released matter at all. Lastly, which in your opinion is the best iteration of ramones? Sorry for all the questions and would appreciate any help at all.

1b00fbe070afa8a44817b30b0537a098.jpg

eqqy

Reaction score
Are there any differences between the mainline ramones and the DRKSHDW ones?

Mainline are leather while DRKSHDW are mostly canvas with the occasional corduroy, poplin, nylon, etc. Mainline also fit almost a half size bigger and more tts in my opinion. I am an exact 12 on the brannock and DRKSHDW 45s are too short. DRKSHDW have the slightly different sole with the flat heel instead of ridges all the way through.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads