• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any advice on sizing for the sweaters? Specifically the patch sweater from this season. I have a patch tee in L and it fits fine except a little narrow in the shoulder. The shoulder measurement for the patch sweater is 16.5-17" depending on site, which is very narrow for a standard L.

gustavobradley

Reaction score
Posted this in the WAYWT thread, but should probably post it here too. Just recently got a high neck intarsia (thanks @myfavcolorisblk !), and I've worn it nearly every day. I've been looking for a leather for years and years, and it's crazy how complete I feel now that I have one in a style that I love haha.

Deets: full grain lamb from AW10. The texture on it is really nice, I'll try to get pics of it soon.

seikonation04

Reaction score
Can't tell for sure whether or not these are real with just the pictures listed. Ask for a picture of the zipper (from behind, inside the shoe) and a picture of the inside of the sole. This should give you enough info. Plus of course the original box etc would help if he had that

FWIW so far they look real but like i said, not enough info/pics

Last edited:

OGstyled

Reaction score
Have you tried shopstyle? You can set up a sale alert for RO shoes and get an email every day for any new sales. That's how I got my latest pair of RO shoes for 1/3 of retail price.

OGstyled

Reaction score
please post any good deals on geos here... size 44 if anyone sees some (yes doing my own hunting too
biggrin.gif
)
Have you tried shopstyle? You can set up a sale alert for RO shoes and get an email every day for any new sales. That's how I got my latest pair of RO shoes for 1/3 off retail price.

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Have you tried shopstyle?  You can set up a sale alert for RO shoes and get an email every day for any new sales.  That's how I got my latest pair of RO shoes for 1/3 off retail price.

That's a good idea thanks

eqqy

Reaction score

gunnerpunk

Reaction score
I have mainline leather hightop ramones and DRKSHDW low tops and they're both size US 10 / 43 and fit the same to me.

curiouscharles

Reaction score
you're pretty safe sticking with the same size in mainline and drkshdw.

i did notice the instep is a bit lower for drkshdw fw16 footwear, but i still find 42 [my true size / typical mainline size] to fit me best overall [or maybe my feet have gotten fat?].

Last edited:

OGstyled

Reaction score
How do you guys size Ramones? I'm a size 9 on the scale

In my personal experience, I've always have to size down on European sizes.

Im a size 9 in all adidas and nike shoes but in RO and Drkshdw Ramones, i find that a size 8 (41 in european) fits me better. I've tried size 9 ramones but they leave too much space in the toe area.

So, unless you have wide feet, you should consider sizing down. If you are still not sure, try going to a store and trying them on before buying online.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads