• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

Bogmanfan

Reaction score
Hi all. Selling my SS16 Mollino in Palm (khaki green). Leather is Washed Calf. Size 54. Asking $600. PM me for more pics/details.

eFwPM0i.jpg

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Enexde96

Reaction score
Got some mainlines, liked how the box was much nicer.

Have you put any wear into these and can speak for the quality and sizing? I've been hearing mixed reviews on the construction of newer pairs, but I also like the idea of getting some Ramones now that they come with nice insoles.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have you put any wear into these and can speak for the quality and sizing? I've been hearing mixed reviews on the construction of newer pairs, but I also like the idea of getting some Ramones now that they come with nice insoles.

Not the mainline, been wearing my drkshdw waxed denim for now. The quality is good imo as good as can be for a sneaker made in Italy.

I took drkshdw in 44 but mainline took a 44.5.

Bogmanfan

Reaction score
Selling another: this time it's the SS16 Intarsia in Henna.

Sadly lockdown and the shutdown of sports for the past 18 months has not been kind to my physique! And I'm now too a little too girthy for this beauty.

It's the Rick Owens Intarsia leather jacket in size 54 (44"). Colour is Henna which is light brown/tan and the leather is nubuck so super soft. This jacket is from the SS16 Cyclops collection. Comes with all tags and the original hanger.

Jacket is in mint condition. No marks, scrapes or scuffs. Has been worn sparingly, and kept in a suit cover when not being worn. Comes from a pet and smoke free house.

Asking €550 including shipping.

Measurements are as follows:
Pit to Pit: 22"
Armpit to hem: 17"
Armpit to cuff: 20"
Shoulder width: 16.5"
Waist: 21"

nK7Q0RQ.jpg

Vy0TR7G.jpg

3kfqmLR.jpg

QQVZQOD.jpg

Q4lMWho.jpg

kqpOaPc.jpg

J5Gtfhv.jpg

litaford

Reaction score
Hello everyone, newbie to RO world.

Legit Check these ones anyone please?? (just never seen this type of creasy textured Geo`s before, a total rookie here shamefully)

Many thanks in advance.
PXL_20210711_141457815.jpg PXL_20210711_141840600.jpg PXL_20210711_142221503.jpg PXL_20210711_143139620.jpg

Enexde96

Reaction score

I actually bought a pair of these in from this store when they went up about a week ago. They had a 15% off discount going at the time and the total came to about $750 including taxes - still expensive, but a decent price for mainline ramones nowadays. Especially for what I would consider one of the cooler colors released in the last few years. I think they still have a full size run of the black ones up.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I actually bought a pair of these in from this store when they went up about a week ago. They had a 15% off discount going at the time and the total came to about $750 including taxes - still expensive, but a decent price for mainline ramones nowadays. Especially for what I would consider one of the cooler colors released in the last few years. I think they still have a full size run of the black ones up.

I have mainline and drkshdw so I am not sure I want a 3rd pair but these are awesome.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are tempting.

I grabbed the green lows the other week. Haven't seen them online anywhere.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these drop anywhere? Justin Reed has a pair for sale, but the style code indicates they're from this season.

2_ca2ba194-e105-4eb2-9e92-f844f5a19ceb.png

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grey version is available all over; can’t track down these mustard ones though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads