• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no they fit big and the sizing is fucked up. i'm a 46 in rick adidas which is 11.5 us, 14 in nike, 13 in MMM, etc

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So if I wear an 11 in Nike, a 43 in MMM boots (I wear a 44 in GATs, but could probably swing a 43.5), 9 in Lanvin, and my brannock size is 10D, I should go with a 9/43 in the tech runners? My geobaskets are a 43, and I have space in the toe but they fit well otherwise (think that's how they're supposed to fit?)

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man my drkshdw parka came in today and I think I need to size up. I thought these things were supposed to run huge :( :( :(

Anyone want to swap a L for my M?

im eddie

Reaction score
Here is a pair of Rick Combat / Lace Up boots in size IT 43 for Around 515.00 USD shipped I have been looking forever for.

Site seems totally legit, but I am not sure if the shop corresponds to this web page. Maybe someone here can confirm for me because I want to purchase some things from their sale. Don't buy them myself cause I rather not deal with custom charges. By the way is IT 43 a EU 43/9 US?

EDIT: Ordered a pair of jeans and got confirmation, so all seems good.

.(also DRKSHDW UGG Ramones on there)

Last edited:

KYeezy

Reaction score
I accidentally bought 2 pairs of Milk/Milk Geobasket's in size 42 if anyone is interested. Never worn... never tried on... 1st time out of the box was for these pictures. I'd be willing to trade for a different color way that I don't already own.

Sold?

waytoo

Reaction score
Does anybody have experience with those Rick Desert boots? Do they fit tts or better to size down?

coldknife

Reaction score
not the leathers, I would size up on those.

probably not the blazers either.

true to size on the bomber and the tailored longer coats
ah yes this is correct

i was thinking about this earlier but i didn't get around to editing my post

ty!

KYeezy

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, does anyone have any dunks for sale? in size 41, 41.5, 42

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads