• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

sneet

Reaction score
weenie question, but i bought some drkshdw ramones lows. anyway to get a replacement insole? its been worn and is not comfy, my mainlines don't have a separated insole like this.

cloonz

Reaction score
weenie question, but i bought some drkshdw ramones lows. anyway to get a replacement insole? its been worn and is not comfy, my mainlines don't have a separated insole like this.
Get regular insoles from Dr Scholl's or something?

KazuyaMishima

Reaction score
Hello every one !
I'm here to ask you if you know how Rick Owens biker jacket fit ?
Because i found one in size L (i usually take size L for my jackets) but the shoulder measurement seems a bit small with only 16,5inch.. Should i size up ?

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello every one !
Because i found one in size L (i usually take size L for my jackets) but the shoulder measurement seems a bit small with only 16,5inch.. Should i size up ?
Depends on what jacket you have. I know RO sizing is indicated as 48/50/52 etc and not S/M/L.

HoboRick

Reaction score
Hello every one !
In general you would need to size up once (e.g 46 to a 48) and Always check the measurement of shoulder,
Out of his biker jackets The stooges (perfecto) jacket has the most aggressive cut so be aware of that
Also bear in mind with new leather jackets it takes time to break in and stretch the parts

(you can also shrink your jacket but do your research as you might end up destroying the jacket ,but a few people found great results in the process)

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Anyone try conditioning blistered lamb? Or you guys just leave it alone? I have a megablister from babel that seems like it could dry out easily so curious

BraveProgram

Reaction score
Anyone try conditioning blistered lamb? Or you guys just leave it alone? I have a megablister from babel that seems like it could dry out easily so curious
I put Bick 4 on pretty much all my rick stuff. Just use a decent horse hair brush or something. On my blistered geo, it made it look a bit shiny and awesome.

BraveProgram

Reaction score
I use superfeet in mine. Makes them actually comfortable lol

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't put shit on any of my 12 rick leathers or 37 pairs of rick shoes. Rick Owens makes stuff to be ruined

illusion_man

Reaction score
Newcomer to Ricks. I've been looking into this Intarsia (just bought my first Stooges jacket a few weeks ago), but curious what others think. I looked up what "LBO" means -- "boxed calf?" Any thoughts on boxed calf? And is this jacket legit? Thanks!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

sneet

Reaction score
Anyway to identify season by a serial number?

Have a a pair of mainline ramones that don't have a serial by the zipper but inside on the heel - says 39588 - 44.

BraveProgram

Reaction score
I got a rick jacket off grailed from someone and the zipper looks like it has some kind of flaky dry zipper wax on it. The teeth dont align well on a small part in the middle. So when I zip it up, it can “open” which make it a pain in the ass to unzip.

Do y’all know any places in the US that I can send it to maybe replace it? Or should I keep trying to clean it maybe?
Thanks guys!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.