• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Rick Owens Thread***

sneet

Reaction score
weenie question, but i bought some drkshdw ramones lows. anyway to get a replacement insole? its been worn and is not comfy, my mainlines don't have a separated insole like this.

cloonz

Reaction score
weenie question, but i bought some drkshdw ramones lows. anyway to get a replacement insole? its been worn and is not comfy, my mainlines don't have a separated insole like this.

Get regular insoles from Dr Scholl's or something?

KazuyaMishima

Reaction score
Hello every one !
I'm here to ask you if you know how Rick Owens biker jacket fit ?
Because i found one in size L (i usually take size L for my jackets) but the shoulder measurement seems a bit small with only 16,5inch.. Should i size up ?

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello every one !
Because i found one in size L (i usually take size L for my jackets) but the shoulder measurement seems a bit small with only 16,5inch.. Should i size up ?
Depends on what jacket you have. I know RO sizing is indicated as 48/50/52 etc and not S/M/L.

HoboRick

Reaction score
Hello every one !
In general you would need to size up once (e.g 46 to a 48) and Always check the measurement of shoulder,
Out of his biker jackets The stooges (perfecto) jacket has the most aggressive cut so be aware of that
Also bear in mind with new leather jackets it takes time to break in and stretch the parts

(you can also shrink your jacket but do your research as you might end up destroying the jacket ,but a few people found great results in the process)

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
Anyone try conditioning blistered lamb? Or you guys just leave it alone? I have a megablister from babel that seems like it could dry out easily so curious

AbeEz

Reaction score
Bought these Larry Rick Owens combat boots. What you guys think?

Attachments

• 44F7B9AA-C886-4758-B751-8630D710E4AD.jpeg
    44F7B9AA-C886-4758-B751-8630D710E4AD.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 100
  • 12D9691C-6B91-4612-9BDE-C2E5A7AF2757.jpeg
    12D9691C-6B91-4612-9BDE-C2E5A7AF2757.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 175
  • ABDC6281-655D-4424-8557-9EA304084998.jpeg
    ABDC6281-655D-4424-8557-9EA304084998.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 174

BraveProgram

Reaction score
Anyone try conditioning blistered lamb? Or you guys just leave it alone? I have a megablister from babel that seems like it could dry out easily so curious
I put Bick 4 on pretty much all my rick stuff. Just use a decent horse hair brush or something. On my blistered geo, it made it look a bit shiny and awesome.

BraveProgram

Reaction score
I use superfeet in mine. Makes them actually comfortable lol

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't put **** on any of my 12 rick leathers or 37 pairs of rick shoes. Rick Owens makes stuff to be ruined

illusion_man

Reaction score
Newcomer to Ricks. I've been looking into this Intarsia (just bought my first Stooges jacket a few weeks ago), but curious what others think. I looked up what "LBO" means -- "boxed calf?" Any thoughts on boxed calf? And is this jacket legit? Thanks!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

sneet

Reaction score
Anyway to identify season by a serial number?

Have a a pair of mainline ramones that don't have a serial by the zipper but inside on the heel - says 39588 - 44.

BraveProgram

Reaction score
I got a rick jacket off grailed from someone and the zipper looks like it has some kind of flaky dry zipper wax on it. The teeth dont align well on a small part in the middle. So when I zip it up, it can “open” which make it a pain ********** to unzip.

Do y’all know any places in the US that I can send it to maybe replace it? Or should I keep trying to clean it maybe?
Thanks guys!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads