• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***The Official Dior Homme Thread***

thomaspaine

Reaction score

Luiss142

Reaction score
Selling my DH SS07 4 pockets leather jacket, size 46

hooya2

Reaction score
I'm selling dior homme waxed black denim from 2008 hedi slimane collection. size 30. PM me if you want to buy. check my FS threads

Chris Trang

Reaction score
I purchased a pair of size 30 MIJ raws and on other recommendations sized down a size, but now I drank to much beer n ate too much food and gained another waist size. i can still button the top button, but it hurts and reminds me of how i stupidly sized down 3 on my apcs (which no longer fit at all) was wondering if i should even try to wear them now or wait til/if i slim back down to size 31.
or would they stretch to a size 32? they do come on my waist, i need to suck in the air a tiny bit and it does hurt after prolonged wear.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I purchased  a pair of size 30 MIJ raws and on other recommendations sized down a size, but now I drank to much beer n ate too much food and gained another waist size. i can still button the top button, but it hurts and reminds me of how i stupidly sized down 3 on my apcs (which no longer fit at all) was wondering if i should even try to wear them now or wait til/if i slim back down to size 31.
or would they stretch to a size 32? they do come on my waist, i need to suck in the air a tiny bit and it does hurt after prolonged wear. 

Stop drinking so much beer if you want to wear Dior 17.5 cm raws. If you're more of an athletic build the 19cm raws (usually MII) might fit better...in that case, don't size down and never wash them.

But in general, the rule of thumb is size down one in the MIJ 17.5cms and they'll stretch a bit in the wait. IIRC, mine have stretched about an inch.

kmert

Reaction score
Stop drinking so much beer if you want to wear Dior 17.5 cm raws.

If this is really about DH 17.5 raws, may I ask where to get these?

I could use a pair of black raw in the 17.5 cut for upcoming months, but am unsure whether these exist at all (yes I searched all over the net)

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't make raw noir in 17.5cm anymore. I don't know why, and I've asked!

The raw indigo in 17.5 is fairly common, at least the past couple seasons. I haven't checked in a bit, but I usually call the store in Miami and ask for Eric the manager there. He's the best.

kmert

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try to contact the Paris boutique and ask them. I suppose I can take my Jake 17.5 size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads