• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ummm yuck
I think that it's sorta interesting. It's taking too very distinct and different things and bringing them together.

I could see them for a sorta La Femme Nikita look. Also, that color on that leather looks a bit like the reflection of neon lights, which is cool. I think that they would look great in editorial, or like, in the new Bladerunner movie.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
DwS4OnYcFs8L6hBiyfP_iPVealnifpwwDt0N9PeGIg_GUwbeMhRY_Yt-gpZ8iksj6oo8tb-QTceDEBD8OKakwlPyH_RLyq8UueDlaVDfLvfhLJ3YWRDOL4SuUEKdysc5ioa7crFAp61fPaPkwvw61nFCkUM19C3KnwDCfgA=s0-d-e1-ft

Atelier x Guidi - Tiffany Blue Guidi boots.

I bet Seal is going to wear these with his piss yellow sissy pee

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think that it's sorta interesting. It's taking too very distinct and different things and bringing them together.

I could see them for a sorta La Femme Nikita look. Also, that color on that leather looks a bit like the reflection of neon lights, which is cool. I think that they would look great in editorial, or like, in the new Bladerunner movie.

I’m just not a fan of that color. There are bright pink guidi out as well and I don’t like em.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The boots aren't meant for you. They're for those who rely on their rich parent's income.
lol. I'm tempted to buy my wife a pair. They do take a pretty solid attitude to wear them.

Barcode

Reaction score
Does anybody have guidi backzips with the vibram hiking boot sole? I'm trying to figure out if they are stiff like an actual hiking boot or if they are just about as flexible as leather soled boots.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a bad look at all. Do you have any, Eck? It would be great to see a live pair.

On another note, has anyone here picked up a pair of the Layer-0 black reverse cordovan boots that were made for Holger? I'm wondering what the impressions are about those. They look pretty good from here.
Thanks!

C-
I don't have a pair of D&M. I'm quite tempted to email them to see if it would be possible to order directly as the number of stockist are quite limited or at least in what they buy. There are tons great workbooks available now from the usual suspects as well. The tan K6 at HLorenzo is stunning- love the color on these.

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 11.10.32 PM.png

The new L0 gy stuff is ace- really can't go wrong with any color combo. I've been convincing myself I don't need these weekly for months now.

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 11.13.40 PM.png

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@eckblk L0 looks really good... I'm waiting to see what PNP gets :devil:

The front zips are very interesting this time. I remember a few years back a blueish from zip that looked the same but not something one can wear. These are definitely wearable. Looks like the zip pull says 'A1923'...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics